stolen trailer

stolen bulk tipper from halbeath services in fife
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =1&theater

I take it the unit was in MAN over the holidays and the trailer was in the park, wilson steven (cupar) run the same colours maybe one of their drivers picked it up by mistake :laughing:

So whats the score insurance wise? Take it they wont get a dime?

dunno yet merc, yeah truck was in man for a service i believe, it was took on monday so it either be repainted and gone or chopped up and scrapped but you never know it might turn up, lot of the truck spotter lads have it posted on there facebook and web pages. na none of wilsons lads have it as it had the company name written on the trailer

Dont know drivers can be thick, one of our guys picked up a bibby stand trailer in kircaldy by mistake and it ended up in Leicester, the load was ours but they had loaded it on the wrong trailer and our driver just took it. Bibby was not best pleased :laughing:

merc0447:
Dont know drivers can be thick, one of our guys picked up a bibby stand trailer in kircaldy by mistake and it ended up in Leicester, the load was ours but they had loaded it on the wrong trailer and our driver just took it. Bibby was not best pleased :laughing:

i bet they werent lol, bet the hire fee was hefty lol

merc0447:

LOL!!! Brilliant. I think I would have taken it as well rather than waited it to be trans shipped :slight_smile:

Reposted to Facebook, and Welsh Truckers…

why wasnt the trailer dropped in glendinnings yard, its only along the road in kennoway?