STOLEN TRAILER - HELP NEEDED

The trailer was stolen from Thorne industrial area Jct 6 of M18 yesterday morning. We have now seen on cctv - a white 4x2 unit go onto the estate at 0528 and leave with the trailer at 0533 It is a blue TIP montracon curtainsider with a white headboard and back doors. Trailer number 160324. If anyone sees it anywhere or hears anything about it could they please contact us on here or afms@btinternet.com or call S Yorks police. Any info greatly apprieciated. Thank you

where are the trailer numbers?

The trailer number should be on the headboard and the back doors, thanks

MKT:
…a white 4x2 unit go onto the estate at 0528 and leave with the trailer at 0533…

Five minutes to drive in, hook up your trailer, and drive out!

I’m guessing you didn’t have any trailer security, and it doesn’t have a tracker on it? Not very clever! Someone obviously knew exactly where the trailer was, that it didn’t have any security, and had a great big sign saying; “STEAL ME!” on it!

Sorry about your loss, and if I see it, I’ll get in touch, but something tells me those trailer numbers won’t still be on it, and it’s probably a different colour by now!

so easy done a bland bog standard trailer
noone will notice up and down the road

We had a full trailer load of tyres nicked out of Hilton Depot, security guy apparently waved at him as he left :open_mouth:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-so … e-13729272

Here is your culprit! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sorry for taking the ■■■■, but it bumps the thread for you.

Wheel Nut:
:

that unit looks dodgy !!! (bumped again) :wink:

Denis F:

Wheel Nut:
:

that unit looks dodgy !!! (bumped again) :wink:

Totally unrelated to you trailer, do you think that unit has its limiter disconnected the way it flew past those trucks. Would never catch anybody if it was limited to 56.