Stolen lorries

Five of them
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me … e-11052051

5 lorry loads of vodka :stuck_out_tongue: bet there having a good party

Cheshire police believe the raid was planned over previous weeks

i am astounded there is any crime in cheshire with sharpness of the police there :unamused: .
what kind of statement is that to make do they think the thieves were just walking past and decided to steal 5 lorries then raid the warehouse :open_mouth: .

Knowing the press for being so accurate, it was probably ■■■■■■ vans lol

Any witnesses to the incident or anybody who has been offered stolen vodka for sale is asked to call Cheshire Police on 0845 458 0000 or Alcoholics Anonymous on 0845 769 7555.

I am going to the car boot sale next week for some cheap coke :stuck_out_tongue:

mekong:
Cheshire police believe the raid was planned over previous weeks

i am astounded there is any crime in cheshire with sharpness of the police there :unamused: .
what kind of statement is that to make do they think the thieves were just walking past and decided to steal 5 lorries then raid the warehouse :open_mouth: .

What’s up with that bird on your profile pic? She looks in agony! :smiley:

bigvern1:
What’s up with that bird on your profile pic? She looks in agony! :smiley:

one was born blessed the other born lucky ■■? :sunglasses:

ant that kirsty ally ■■ she was a looker about a thousand years ago , she a big whale of a thing now tho… :open_mouth:

bowser:
ant that kirsty ally ■■ she was a looker about a thousand years ago , she a big whale of a thing now tho… :open_mouth:

was too busy, never had time to ask her name :blush:

mekong:

bowser:

was too busy, never had time to ask her name :blush:

High 5