Stolen from Lockerbie Tuckstop

another one of Curries
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-s … d-34485991

hmm

although this headline made me laugh

Cereal offenders make off with £45,000 of Kellogg’s breakfast bars

Was wondering why the police were doing the rounds there last night not that they’d know if someone was stealing it anyway even if they saw someone hooking up because there’s always several Curries trailers parked unacommpanied in the trailer change over area at any time.

Ah well, its a wee bit early for the annual theft of a booze trailer from their Heathhall depot, maybe next month. :laughing:

Curries get some amount of loads stolen, it’s a wonder nobody has looked at a possible inside job.

Breakfast bars though, yeah they’ll sell easily down the market in their thousands but hardly high value compared to previous Currie thefts that have been happening. .

Could be an inside job which is most likely. Though they havent got a GRAIN of evidence to suggest that is the case.

afankyoo

This makes you wonder what Curries G.I.T insurance premium is … assuming that they can find a Co. to cover them :question:
Wouldn’t want to be filling in the box on the application where it asks if you have made a “claim” in the last 5 years :unamused: … not as if they could “gloss-over” their claim history :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■ cowboys

I think they’re grrrrrreat

To carry £45k worth of cereals away, someone clearly had their Weetabix.

Advert
Hi all im opening a healthy eating cafe. we server water and cereal bars for breakfast £1 per meal .limited stocks (only 50,000 left). do call in. :laughing:

gezt:
Advert
Hi all im opening a healthy eating cafe. we server water and cereal bars for breakfast £1 per meal .limited stocks (only 50,000 left). do call in. :laughing:

That cereal bar in east London that recently got attacked is making a killing now the oirish owner needs to get his money back!!

What’s insurance■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thetaff2:

gezt:
Advert

That cereal bar in east London that recently got attacked is making a killing now the oirish owner needs to get his money back!!

It’s them Frosted Lucky Charms, so it is, to be sure, to be sure. May God go withchyou.