Stolen - Double Deck trailer

I know its probably a long shot but if anybody has any info. Stolen from Glebe Farm Ind Estate, Rugby on Sunday morning at approx 1am, a plain blue sloping roof double deck trailer. Last seen being driven out of the yard by a old-style plain white 4x 2 Renault Premium. At the time of the theft the trailer was displaying its rear haz plate and had trailer number 10179SDDCS3 painted on the N/S chassis leg. If anybody was in the area and saw a similar vehicle then please let me know.

Incidentally, a warning to all who may drop similar trailers in the area, it would appear that this trailer was the specific target as it was parked, empty with its curtains open. The thieves broke into the yard, shut the curtains before driveing off with the trailer.

Richard

ALSO WHILE WE ARE ON THE TOPIC

a blue Tri-axle Dennison Skelly belonging to Derek De Monye, distinctive lowrider on little supersingles, side lockers on both sides, was empty. Stolen from Telford last night. Inbox me if u might have seen it!

is it the sort with a banana shaped roof like sainsbury use?
are curtains blue?
upload a pic of it.

driver2012:
is it the sort with a banana shaped roof like sainsbury use?
are curtains blue?
upload a pic of it.

I reckon he probably means the old style sloping roof where it just slopes at the front, blocking the first 3 rows from being used on the top deck. Only an educated guess though.

Fingers crossed for you that they both turn up. :frowning:

Yea I’ve been busy this week. Still not shifted that black 08 plate FH I’m trying to punt cheap :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66051 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah Billybigrig weirdly I’ve just got a new trailer and its shiney and blue, with a sloping roof :astonished:

(also I have a white Renault Premium - but a 60plate) :stuck_out_tongue:
But it arrived last tuesday so not the missing one “phew”

Hope you get it back soon, will keep a look out

Have you had a look in the local yards or Keltruck, someone may have moved it for safety, didn’t that happen at Asda Lutterworth, the shunter took it inside

Doubt it will be on its way to Poland as it is too high

While were on the subject, there has been a white fridge trailer with blue chassis left on the road on bayton road ind estate, coventry, since well before christmas with a rachet strap round the fridge motor for some reason. Its on the far side off the estate opposite a company i load at called “brose”.

Suppose I could look on the bright side. At least it is one less to have converted when the 4m height limit becomes law. Thanks to those who have said they will keep an eye open, a plain blue double deck trailer being pulled by a plain white tractor shouldn’t be too hard to spot in the midlands, there won’t be that many running about that part of the world :blush: :smiley:

Big Rich:
Suppose I could look on the bright side. At least it is one less to have converted when the 4m height limit becomes law. Thanks to those who have said they will keep an eye open, a plain blue double deck trailer being pulled by a plain white tractor shouldn’t be too hard to spot in the midlands, there won’t be that many running about that part of the world :blush: :smiley:

You may be wrong, if it has been nicked, it could be in and out of Pallet Force in Burton every night

scania sam:
While were on the subject, there has been a white fridge trailer with blue chassis left on the road on bayton road ind estate, coventry, since well before christmas with a rachet strap round the fridge motor for some reason. Its on the far side off the estate opposite a company i load at called “brose”.

is the chassis a lightish blue? & is there a number on front with a layout similar to eg: 1634x (example numbers only)

cheers nic

Big Rich:

Don’t think they will be together now, as Wheel Nut said, watch Burton for a poorly resprayed chassis and new curtains.

couldnt help with the trailer but will keep eyes peeled would that have been stolen from the hazchem place ? used to deliver/load there when i was pullin for johnson logistics

truckers boy:

scania sam:

is the chassis a lightish blue? & is there a number on front with a layout similar to eg: 1634x (example numbers only)

cheers nic

Hi nic, had another look at it today, its a dark blue chassis and plain white reefer unit and there is a number plate on the headboard with “bryn” and four numbers, cant remember the four numbers though.

nah its not what i was thinking of then mate. dawson rentals have light blue chassis & the reward for finding stolen/lost trailers is quiet good.

Big Rich:
I know its probably a long shot but if anybody has any info. Stolen from Glebe Farm Ind Estate, Rugby on Sunday morning at approx 1am, a plain blue sloping roof double deck trailer. Last seen being driven out of the yard by a old-style plain white 4x 2 Renault Premium. At the time of the theft the trailer was displaying its rear haz plate and had trailer number 10179SDDCS3 painted on the N/S chassis leg. If anybody was in the area and saw a similar vehicle then please let me know.

Incidentally, a warning to all who may drop similar trailers in the area, it would appear that this trailer was the specific target as it was parked, empty with its curtains open. The thieves broke into the yard, shut the curtains before driveing off with the trailer.

Richard

hello big rich ! there was a White Renault Premium stolen from the yard behind ours at Pathfield industrial est in South Molton north devon on thursday 27th january no trailer was pinched in the area , a long shot this mite be the same unit that stole your trailer. it was a older shape premium. ANNIES PRIDE :frowning:

ANNIES PRIDE:

Big Rich:

Richard

hello big rich ! there was a White Renault Premium stolen from the yard behind ours at Pathfield industrial est in South Molton north devon on thursday 27th january no trailer was pinched in the area , a long shot this mite be the same unit that stole your trailer. it was a older shape premium. ANNIES PRIDE :frowning:

Maddox’s yard ■■

We have changed our colours at Palletforce, so resprayed trailers are seen every week.

Denis F:

ANNIES PRIDE:

Big Rich:

Richard

Maddox’s yard ■■

hi Dennis ! tthats right in maddox yard . David Alexandras shunter it was . they pinched the batteries off of one of ways daf it was between 8.30 and 10pm . started back with ways last week, was up there on the friday after sorting my lorry out when i got told . they tried to pinch ways low loader but fortunate it had apin lock on . had you heard ?