Stoke on trent parking

Can anyone recommend a decent overnight spot in stoke? Be it truckstop or safe areas.
Thanks in advance.

lee27:
Can anyone recommend a decent overnight spot in stoke? Be it truckstop or safe areas.
Thanks in advance.

there aint any truck stops in stoke . were are you tipping in stoke ?

Not tipping stoke mate. Heading to market drayton but think my time will be about up around stoke.

the flying foden:

lee27:
Thanks in advance.

there aint any truck stops in stoke . were are you tipping in stoke ?

and in what direction are you coming into it

A50 from derby past uttoxeter mate

lee27:

go to pj’s cafe then run in to stoke in the morning 30 mins from there
Litchfield road, Sudbury, DE6 5GX

the flying foden:

lee27:

Thanks a lot mate,out of interest what’s that one on the A50, it’s just off one of the roundabouts,a service station with a KFC or similar I think, can’t for the life of me remember where abouts it is, closer to stoke the better :sunglasses:

the flying foden:

lee27:

pjscafe.co.uk/home
all fuel cards taken by the looks of it too

do you mean the race course roundabout theirs a small garage there starbucks and burger king

the flying foden:
do you mean the race course roundabout theirs a small garage there starbucks and burger king

It’s ok there, you go in round the back of the Premier Inn. Burger King, Starbucks, Subway. Pretty quiet too.

Doubt you’d be much more than half an hour away from Market Drayton with a clear run early doors. I did to the other side of Nantwich in 40 mins from there a couple of weeks back