Stockings

Now it’s autum and there’s not so many legs to look at in my opinion there’s more men wearing stockings driving than women these days haha,all joking apart it’s been a good year for leg watching roll on 2017

I’m still wearing my shorts and t shirts with my trainers on. I do have trousers and toe caps in my lockers just in case I need them

I’ve had shorts on continuously since May (took them off to wash them btw :smiley: ) because I’m from the North so I’m dead hard me. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

I bought steelie trainers to wear with my shorts.

Had to revert to trousers this week, not because of the climate, but my unit was off the road, and I had to use the training motor, and considering our trainers are the first to leave nasty notes if they use your motor on your day off, it was proper mingin’

Catwalk and suzies were caked in grease, first trailer on and the shorts were off limits after that!

Going on a boil wash in a min, but I reckon they’re destined for the bin.

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

robroy:
I’m dead hard me. :sunglasses:

From the neck up yeah :wink:
I’m in shorts and flip flops all year round at home, not allowed shorts at work :unamused:

nick2008:

robroy:
I’m dead hard me. :sunglasses:

From the neck up yeah :wink:
I’m in shorts and flip flops all year round at home, not allowed shorts at work :unamused:

Why not just drive in them, and do as I do for when I go to a health and safety hell hole, carry a pair of jog pants, easy to slip on and off over your boots :bulb: …you’re welcome.
(Ignoring the insult btw :laughing: )

With my hairy legs and all, I find black 70 denier stockings suit me best. :wink:

I went to a posh looking estate last week n when I jumped out n went to ask where to get tipped the woman from reception thought I was looking for the airport. It was round the back of Leeds/ Bradford

robroy:
I’ve had shorts on continuously since May (took them off to wash them btw :smiley: ) because I’m from the North so I’m dead hard me. :sunglasses:
[emoji38]

Im also from the north and ive had shorts a vest and cold showers for the last 3 years.

Im possibly a bit northier than yourself.

I’m currently in trousers but reckon I could get away with shorts today.
Been rocking me Daisy Dukes most of the summer though.

Wore swimming shorts last week and tried to get some fellow drivers to hose me down on the truck wash, no takers unfortunately.

Which reminds me when on holiday I’ve noticed some fellas wearing pants under their swimming shorts, do any others do this as Im thinking of doing the same mainly because I look like I’m smuggling a malteser when I come out the sea or hotel pool.

Dipper_Dave:
Wore swimming shorts last week and tried to get some fellow drivers to hose me down on the truck wash, no takers unfortunately.

That’s my breakfast making an early showing…

Gawwwwwd!

You need to warn peeps when yer gonna say stuff like this Dave.

Dipper_Dave:
I’m currently in trousers but reckon I could get away with shorts today.
Been rocking me Daisy Dukes most of the summer though.

Which reminds me when on holiday I’ve noticed some fellas wearing pants under their swimming shorts, do any others do this as Im thinking of doing the same mainly because I look like I’m smuggling a malteser when I come out the sea or hotel pool.

Dont get me started about swimming shorts on holiday. I ended up with thrush and heat rash / allergic reaction. I went on my jollys for two weeks but during the 2nd week I had a rash all over and my balls was on fire. I’m a biggish lad so my legs have always rubbed together but not like this. It was like I got a sti plus I was staying in playa de ingles (gay capital of Europe) I never knew this and I went with my GIRLFRIEND!! Anyway after 2 days of the rash and pain I went to the hospital. Girlfriend in tow to protect me. The Dr took one look and asked if I had swimming shorts and if I dried after getting out the pool every time. I said no and that I would swim and then sunbath so I dried that way. He said I had a heat rash but after scratching had then given me a yeast infection and that had given me an allergic reaction. Gave me thrush cream and told me to cut the mesh out my swim shorts. It’s a good job no one on here knows me

Dipper_Dave:

Dipper, you have a funny accent…

el_presidente:

Dipper_Dave:

Dipper, you have a funny accent…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPabyosUng

:slight_smile:
That’s exactly what I was going for, a homo ■■■■■■ wash and hose down.

Apparently ‘■■■■ off you silly ■■■■■ was the general reply from my unwilling colleagues. Can’t get the staff…

yorkielee:
I’m a biggish lad so my legs have always rubbed together but not like this.

Cheers for the top tip, the mesh in me shorts on holiday reeks after a days action. I’m gonna cut the mesh out and use ■■■■■■■ underneath to spare my blushes, not to mention me danglys slipping out.

Went to Florida once, trip of a lifetime it was. After 3 theme parks and a shopping expedition the chaffage was excruciating. Spent the last week walking like John Wayne.

long trousers all through the summer we had,would not inflict the sight of my legs on anyone,lol.

Dipper_Dave:

carwash.jpg
Cant think why. Its a mystery…