Stockings around your air lines

The unit i had yesterday had some kind of nylon stocking/tights material wrapped around each air/electric line. Never seen this before and i think that was our only unit to have it for some strange reason, mind you it makes it so much easier to sort the lines out and practically impossible to get them tangled up. Is this a new invention or have lots of you out there got them fixed on :question:

Sounds like whoever had the unit last had a good night :laughing: :laughing:

You need bungy cords from camping shops or halfords to tie up the suzies.

toby1234abc:
You need bungy cords from camping shops or halfords to tie up the suzies.

You wouldn’t need these bungy cords with these they fit over the lines like a sock and are tide up both ends, there’s no way they can get tangled up with each other so a good invention i think.

Previous driver / owner didn’t have a fetish for cross-dressing per chance :laughing: Maybe left them out to dry … like the “flip-flops” hang their washing on the wipers :question:

CDC sell them. Never seen a unit with them on though.

Grasshopper:
CDC sell them. Never seen a unit with them on though.

seen plenty of units with them, as said, CDC sell them, but they are approx £5 for each suzie

We need pics I think, some times u can’t help but criss cross the lines anyway as every trailer is different, plus the first time you do a 90 degree turn there all intertwined anyway most of the time.

One of our drivers had a fetish for them - they are great for a couple of weeks and then they wrap themselves round the suzies and just look tatty. They don’t like you stretching the suzies at all - a waste of time in my experience.

Most of my trucks have these along with small coil suzies and they have saved us alot of money and agrow with air line ripping of on euro trailers.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

But they do rip after a wile.