Stobrats again.......

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/161214 … sat_nav/
So close to making it drive… :laughing:

And all because he never took a wide enough swing…

truckyboy:

And failed to notice the ditch :laughing:

could of been attempting a blindside reverse. :question:

m.a.n rules:
could of been attempting a blindside reverse. :question:

The weak bridge is behind the camera so he’s already done the reverse and was on his way back out, like has been said earlier he just didn’t swing himself out wide enough even though he had the space to do so.

Looks tighter on google maps tbh… :unamused: :unamused: google.co.uk/maps/@51.81621 … 312!8i6656

well if that’s right he want’s stuffing with a spikey stick :open_mouth: .

View without the Stoby

google.fr/maps/@51.8162136, … 312!8i6656

Discuss :slight_smile:

■■■■ Salvo , you beat me to it

On the bright side it seems that the boffins at Stobbies have developed a foolproof system to stop them clattering bridges…

Was feeling a bit sorry for him, until i saw this.

Sandy Ln

goo.gl/maps/2NLVfVA8Hdu

Cant see why the sign is that far down the road instead of being on the roundabout. Also should be a triangle sign warning of the bridge as its pretty important to warn people. Stupid councils.

Looks plenty of room to take a wider swing to me so no sympathy from me. I wish these ■■■■■■■■ would come on here and try to explain why they did what they did so we can get the full picture. :angry:

truckyboy:

you beat me to the answer,you can see if he had come forward more then turned left he probably would have made it,he may have had to do a sharp turn but he would have made it,makes you wonder what is going on with stobarts drivers lately,is William taking on inexperienced drivers[newbies].

truckman020:

truckyboy:

you beat me to the answer,you can see if he had come forward more then turned left he probably would have made it,he may have had to do a sharp turn but he would have made it,makes you wonder what is going on with stobarts drivers lately,is William taking on inexperienced drivers[newbies].

google.fr/maps/@51.8162136, … 312!8i6656

Maybe, he could’ve gone a bit further towards the bridge (which is behind you as you look at the picture) then reversed it into the field, now THAT would’ve really given him a big area to turn around.!!! :laughing: :laughing: Muppet !

truckman020:

truckyboy:

Exactly…Thing is anybody who CAN drive an artic looked at that pic and thought the same, not a wide enough swing.
It’s page 1 paragraph 1 stuff, when manouvering out of somewhere, or in for that matter, take a wide swing, nothing to do with inexperience but everything to do with incompetence and ineptitude.
I know we have all had to learn, but ffs. :unamused:
Makes you wonder how some of thes ■■■■ s pass a test, and who tf is teaching them to drive. :unamused:

the maoster:
On the bright side it seems that the boffins at Stobbies have developed a foolproof system to stop them clattering bridges…

:laughing: