Stobbys appleton

went past the yard yesterday to let sign on the building is he in bother or just moving :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I heard they’ve called the administrators in.

really or is that just hearsay mate :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

No mate, agency driver who normally drives an F1 lorry but was driving one of our 3.5t vans told me.

Never owned the building,it was owned by TDG who allowed Stobarts to put their name on it.
As for the administrators being in,whatever!!

Saaamon:
I heard they’ve called the administrators in.

You wish! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
When they are sold to ND! Then I guess you could call that in administration! :wink:

I heard that French Nobby landed his chopper there :wink: only last week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

has he got repaired then since he crashed into eddies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That sign has been on that building for months. nd are expanding at a rapid rate in this country. watch the space, i do think they are a serious threat to stobbies and 1 or 2 others.

mavrick:
That sign has been on that building for months. nd are expanding at a rapid rate in this country. watch the space, i do think they are a serious threat to stobbies and 1 or 2 others.

maybe but i think stobbies are big enough to hold there own against em even though nd are a HUGE firm

Relax, “Harlequin Logistics” are going to sort everything out, watch this space :confused: