Stobbie parked up

im parked up at immingham dock shall i start a thread?..

@the OP! And why wouldn’t a Stobbies be parked up in Leatherhead? It is a VOSA Checkpoint!! You didn’t think Stobarts were exempt from checkpoints did you? :laughing:

altitude:

oldsid:

jessicas dad:
black mondeo parked on my drive.

What bad luck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d move if I had one parked in the same road, let alone my drive. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ouch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here we go again, start of another racist thread.

Fergi:

im not racist i got a green mondeo and a silver vectra and a blue 106 :smiley:

I’ve just had a cheese and ham sandwich whilst reading this. It was nice. Then I had a pork pie…with a dollop of pickle on top. Yaaawn!

thelorryist:

Muckaway:
I had a crap this morning at 6am

Is that POA or other work?

No it’s P.O.O and it gets recorded on a waste ticket…

I’m parked at the Rollright Stones having a cup of tea and a cheap sainsburys chocolate bar en route to a builders yard at Bourton on the Water and there’s an MG Maestro parked infront; Could it be the model that talks? :laughing:

Muckaway:
I’m parked at the Rollright Stones having a cup of tea and a cheap sainsburys chocolate bar en route to a builders yard at Bourton on the Water and there’s an MG Maestro parked infront; Could it be the model that talks? :laughing:

Ask it, dare ya!

peewee:

Fergi:

im not racist i got a green mondeo and a silver vectra and a blue 106 :smiley:

Yet you still mentioned their colour. Carist in my opinion, you should be ashamed of your self. :wink: :smiley:

skids:
I’ve just had a cheese and ham sandwich whilst reading this. It was nice. Then I had a pork pie…with a dollop of pickle on top. Yaaawn!

I just had a nice sausage roll, except it was black pudding* and sausage in it. I went with the brown sauce* instead of pickle.

Shouldn’t have eaten it in bed in hindsight as that flaky pastry gets everywhere. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

*Other colours of pudding and sauce are available and this post is in no way intended to imply that one colour of sauce or pudding is superior to any other.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That helped! :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:

skids:

I just had a nice sausage roll, except it was black pudding* and sausage in it. I went with the brown sauce* instead of pickle.

Shouldn’t have eaten it in bed in hindsight as that flaky pastry gets everywhere. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

*Other colours of pudding and sauce are available and this post is in no way intended to imply that one colour of sauce or pudding is superior to any other.

That sounds really nice. I find too much pastry can give me heartburn. Rennies help.
Shall I put my crayons away now, getting a bit bored on what was already a boring thread!

dessy:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■, it wasn’t supposed to. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

dessy:

I was hungry! And that was lovely! :grimacing:

dessy:

Coffeeholic:

dessy:

I was hungry! And that was lovely! :grimacing:

I made 6 last night and there’s only 3 left. :blush: :blush: I suspect they won’t all see tomorrow. :wink: :blush: :blush:

A Flaky pastry covered mat in the drivers footwell! Now that sounds familiar! :laughing:

dessy:
A Flaky pastry covered mat in the drivers footwell! Now that sounds familiar! :laughing:

That would be the least of my concerns right now. I ate it in bed, I sleep naked and… Well, you get the picture. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

dessy:

That would be the least of my concerns right now. I ate it in bed, I sleep naked and… Well, you get the picture. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…no pictures!

You now must show photographic evidence of this Neil! Otherwise it may be just a drivers “Tall tale”! :laughing: