Stobarts warrington

Does anyone know what’s going on at stobarts warrington went for a job there did the assessment just got offered a position at widens 2 months later but have to do an assessment at widens now!!!

scally2:
Does anyone know what’s going on at stobarts warrington went for a job there did the assessment just got offered a position at widens 2 months later but have to do an assessment at widens now!!!

That’s strange because exactly the same thing happened to this bloke to :wink:

Yer there is a new training acadamy in widnes which all new stobart drivers have to go to for a two day assesment, i was there on tuesday its quite a good little place, you’ll get your uniform and stuff from there aswell. From what i understood, drivers from any depot across the UK will have to go there first for the two day assesment, hope that helps :smiley:

Yer thanks the thing is I already done one assessment at their warrington depot which I passed because I got an interview the same day now they want me to do it again at widnes WTF!!!

I thinl the one in widnes is more like two days of training before they let any new driver out on the road, and its more classrome based (dunno what you’ll be doing tho) and I think the are probs calling it an assesment because the guy said to us that if the drivers don’t show the right attitude through the two days or come up to the right standard they will get rid of them. The one day assesment with interveiw everyone still does before being put on the two day, so its not just happend to you

It is not an assesment on the two days it is an induction in to the company which also counts as 14 hours of DCPC , , did mine in May of this year . An informative 2 days

Ah well as long as I’m in I don’t mind lookin forward to working for them .

Ps I will tell you what happens either way.

If you have been offered a two day induction , you will be in :slight_smile: . will you be working out of Widnes ? as I know they are looking for Drivers ,

People slate Stobart’s but don’t listen to them ,I Spent 10 years with Warburtons and this job is much better .

Do stobarts have any yards in the south? I’m in Essex

that trainin place is top notce they even have a simulater class 1s

Just got told job has been put on hold that’s after I TURNED DOWN A JOB AT ROBERT WISEMANS TYPICAL!!!

Do stobarts have any yards in the south? I’m in Essex

I think they have one in Thurrock, I think they said it on the TV show on Channel 5.