Stobarts Training Academy

Afternoon all, just wondering if anyone on here that has used stobarts training in widnes can let me know what its like training with them? Where do they take you for your test and your practice driving? Whats the trainers/examiners like? etc.

cheers :smiley:

I obviously haven’t experienced their training. But I’ve looked around and I’m familiar with their training methods. From what I’ve seen, I’m impressed.

Presumably the routes are in the Widnes area as they have their own examiner/test centre on site.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Just a quick question it may be worth asking them before jumping in feet first.

Did they train trucknets very own Dozy?

there was a thread on this a while ago, try doing a search and ask a few of the guys on that thread.

think if you show the right aptitude there could be a job offer in the equation

Your impressed .ftw

Academy is top notch as are the training facilities and people there. I passed with them a month ago and am driving for them now.

Value for money is excellent too. Only thing you need to do before you start is have your medical.

If you’re in a mad rush to drive then they may take longer than expected. Took me 4 months from doing theory and mod 2 to getting my class 1 training. And I passed everything first time.

They have their own DSA examiner on site and he’s a top bloke. They all are actually.

Excellent training facilities, very experienced trainers, good value and they have their own examiner. 9 test routes around local area, (Widnes, Warrington, Runcorn ect) Ive got a Mod 4 and a CE restest in the next 4 weeks. looking forward to getting back up there. They only sign up about 8-10 people a month though.