Stobarts Trafford Park - SCA Hygenie (still exsist)

I had my mate on the phone earlier , doing his nut , apparently they’ve done him over for tomorrow :laughing: :laughing: ( oh I remember those Friday’s not with fond memories ) , his Mrs is packing the cases as there off down too Devon for a weeks holidays with the kids :laughing: , they were setting off early ( well that was the idea but the esl planner isn’t playing ball :laughing: .
Then we’ve got all these drivers desperate for a start :exclamation: :exclamation: , this should be fun :laughing:

Had a phone call from ESL recruitment to question something on my application (address details wrong) , sorted that query out, no mention of an interview or even a timeline, can’t be that short of drivers, it maybe time to strike this one off the list and crack on else where, time is of the essence :cry:

MancunianAndy:
Had a phone call from ESL recruitment to question something on my application (address details wrong) , sorted that query out, no mention of an interview or even a timeline, can’t be that short of drivers, it maybe time to strike this one off the list and crack on else where, time is of the essence :cry:

It’s a joke mate,I know a driver rep at one of the depots and he tells me allsorts,I applied after an illness 13 years experience no points etc got an email saying I was not of high enough calibre for Eddie stobart limited :open_mouth: …and they were the exact words used…now Iv been insulted before but that took the biscuit :smiley:

Dont walk past ES at Goole with your licence in your pocket, you will be dragged off the streets and put in a truck before you can blink.