Stobarts polo team

I kid ye not!!! Following on from the recent Stobie F1 thread,today i saw an stobart polo team transporter on the M6 n/b.Scania cab & the usuall stobart wrap & graphix!!! What sport next i wonder■■?

DT@Leightonhaul:
I kid ye not!!! Following on from the recent Stobie F1 thread,today i saw an stobart polo team transporter on the M6 n/b.Scania cab & the usuall stobart wrap & graphix!!! What sport next i wonder■■?

i saw one this morning on the M25/M23 interchange, heading towards the Dartford Crossing

was deffo a white horse box, scanni cab in stobby livery with Stobart in big letters and polo team in smaller letters underneath on the side of the box

i saw that on m6 tonite too stunning truck think it was previously the irlam polo team

yeah i saw it too, the name of the truck is ‘Ivy’. I saw it on the M6 just after the toll road, was trying to get my girlfriend to get me a pic but she called me a sado…

According to a programme called “Top Truckers”, broadcast only in the Border Television area, about 3 months ago, the man with the big interest in being a polo player is William Stobart.He had a personal trainer flown in from Argentina, to show him the ropes. He maybe hopes it will enable him to get all close up and personal with Zara Phillips, or some other High Class bird of that calibre. :bulb: :bulb:

Added after JD,s Reminder. I forgot the lovely Jordan. Her who said about herself (reportedly), I,ve got a zb like a bucket", Lovely Girl.

Buycrider:
He maybe hopes it will enable him to get all close up and personal with Zara Phillips, or some other High Class bird of that calibre. :bulb: :bulb:

or katie price :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: