Stobarts PINK hi-vis

I remember a thread a while ago about Stobart drivers going to be wearing pink hi vis - after seeing a few Stobart drivers outside Unilever in Slough its most definitely true :open_mouth:

It’s not pink it’s red according to the irate stobart driver loading where I was the other day

It’s a shocking pale red then if it is,i saw one last night in toddington and they don’t stand out atall in the dark!

I really can’t see the point of pink hi-vis as I wouldn’t think they conform to most firms ppe standards let alone hse standard. would think that if you turned up at your drop you would have to change into a yellow one. Pretty sure that yellow and orange day-glo are the only one’s acceptable.
But I’m sure Stobarts H&S dep would have checked

Braceys - a builders merchant in sunny South Wales - has Pink Hi-Vis vests - and they will sell them to the public (bought one for wife)

And - matching trucks!

if the vest fits…

bad enough stobart dressing his subjects like elves now he’s dressing them like fairies
when are they going to realise he’s taking the ■■■■

lmfao

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol@elves

I saw a very dirty stobbies wagon running down the m5 yesterday, things must be slipping at Stobarts these days

ukthugz:
lol@elves

I saw a very dirty stobbies wagon running down the m5 yesterday, things must be slipping at Stobarts these days

Not all wagons do clean work…

Ours do at Cannock Happysack and their as â– â– â– â– â– â–  on the inside as they are on the outside too!
No body gives a toss about them,sad but true,me included.

Norbert Heathrow make you wear a pink hi viz if you forget your own.

Tinky`s Pinkies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jase:
Ours do at Cannock Happysack and their as [zb] on the inside as they are on the outside too!
No body gives a toss about them,sad but true,me included.

never mind the state the insides/outsides cannocks trucks are in,that can wait,just get the bloody toilet seat mended,my â– â– â–  was freezing :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing:

That bogseat still not fixed!! :open_mouth:
That’s got to be at least 4 months now! :laughing:

Tinkering round the edges, always a sign of a company running out of ideas. A company that spends god knows how much replacing thousands of hi viz vests for no apparent reason is probably heading for decline sooner or later.

You wouldn’t believe how many seats that bog has got through,the last one lasted the grand total of 3 hrs!,DHL( who’s responsibility it is) are going to sort the issue out once and for all.Their getting rid of the kabin!
Supposed to be replacing it with a new one but i bet it comes with the stainless steel type with a bolted on wooden seat like I’ve seen in some places in Germany.

I watched Room 101 earlier and Ross Noble was recalling a tale of the Army wearing camouflage gear but they still had to wear Hiviz, although he didn’t stipulate the colour :open_mouth: