Stobarts or aw jenkinsons

Anyone know what the job’s are like on the biomass side of either company out of Lockerbie,take home pay,conditions etc,chipliners or walking floor work
Thanks Mike

No walking floors for stobart at Lockerbie. Just chipliners. Both stobarts and jenkinsons have a fair turn around of drivers at the mo. Money is pretty similar for both outfits. Walking floors maybe less than the chipliners.

Stobart chipliners pay is hourly. Awj is bonus pay.

Stobarts is leaking worse than a Syrian dinghy.

3 more left Appleton this week.

Its bad now EB its that bad they cant get drivers not even agency.

Spoke to one of the lads there today.

Morale is rock bottom. You are bang on the money Col. Even the limpers won’t go now!!

Doesn’t sound too good,thought the biomass side of Stobarts would be better,Jenkys might be the best in the long term

While I’m sympathetic for the lads there, isn’t this a good thing?
If limpers can find better gigs, doesn’t that mean they have to improve things to attract people back?

eagerbeaver:
Stobarts is leaking worse than a Syrian dinghy.

3 more left Appleton this week.

Can i just point out, for the record, my little overly keen flat tailed friend, that the stobarts at Appleton that you know and love is am entirely different company to the one at Lockerbie. One is called stobart biomass transport Ltd. The other is Eddie stobart.

Just thought that Mr noodle should be made aware of that before we continue.

I’m guessing that col works for your favourite division.

If, heaven forbid i was sent to the country of enggurrrland, I wouldn’t be able to park at Appleton. And I’d have to pay at Rugby or Carlisle. Or get fuel there. Therefore if i went south of ■■■■■■■ I’d have to think about parking areas. ■■■■■■■ itself doesn’t present a problem. I usually park outside robroys house for the night. They are always most welcoming.

is there any need to even ask what the pay or conditions are like for stobarts or any of the companies these days ?

yet you will all turn up for work as per normal for the crap wages and conditions and blindly hope that one day you will find a great job with good money

the current crop of drivers are born dreamers, however the one hope drivers might have is if we can shut the doors and make drivers even more scarce its a sort of a strike action but no one has gone on strike, if the doors to migration do close then slowly wages might start to look good again, can you imagine a time were any driver would say they really hope to work for stobarts as the pay is brilliant and you get treated well ?

27 years on the road and stobarts have always been the same a crap company to work for and always paying the less wages out of all the others but at least you get a nice green shirt to wear so its not all that bad

Desypete. Have you tried ■■■■■■■■■■■■? It may reverse some of the negativity in your life.

Why can’t you park at Appleton mate?

eagerbeaver:
Why can’t you park at Appleton mate?

Like i just told you. It’s a different company!

I’ve seen Pink horse, Biomass, WS, Jenkinsons, and Explore in there before on numerous occasions bud.

Our pantyliner, sorry chipliner motors only allowed in collecting a load from there or have a high value load and have permission.

happysack:
I usually park outside robroys house for the night. .

So that’s why I’ve been asked by friends if I drive for Stobarts now …and why I am home more often. :open_mouth:
It also explains why my wife’s took to wearing a Stobby onesie at night, and me getting woodchips up my arse when I get out of bed at the weekend…you ■■■■ !! :smiling_imp:

:laughing:

She also loves taking selfies next to the unit

happysack:
She also loves taking selfies next to the unit

I was only joking, but I’m getting worried now, I hope you aint going to post a pic. :neutral_face:

Would you like the fully clothed, lingerie or naked pics. Don’t worry she is clothed in all pics.

Atleast she has picked a lumberjack instead of a dozy.