Stobarts have set up camp in Morrison’s Wakefield
what’s happening ■■

SHYTOT:
what’s happening ■■

Do keep up at the back ,
This has been mentioned about months ago

New pastures

I didnt know this. I looked at doing ad hoc stuff put of Morrisons in Wakey before last Xmas. If Stobbies are involved, I’ll give it a miss… I don’t work for a bag of beans, nor enjoy hitting bridges.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

musta missed that cant recall seeing it

Wincanton run the Wakefield one now,recruiting quite often now so maybe they’ve drafted Stobbies in to take up the slack,Morrisons got them in last time when it got busy.

Stobrat run Swan Valley. Watching their de-brief is entertaining… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Wished they’d have had de-briefing at my trolley job :laughing:

Them, "what did you do today Charles’’

Me, I took a loaded trailer to a store"

Them, “and then what”

Me, " I dropped it on the bay and picked up the empty trailer on the next bay"

Them, (sitting on the edge of their seats) “then what”

Me, “I came back”

Big sigh of relief from them that the operation was successful. :smiley:

remy:

the nodding donkey:

Wished they’d have had de-briefing at my trolley job :laughing:

Them, "what did you do today Charles’’

Me, I took a loaded trailer to a store"

Them, “and then what”

Me, " I dropped it on the bay and picked up the empty trailer on the next bay"

Them, (sitting on the edge of their seats) “then what”

Me, “I came back”

Big sigh of relief from them that the operation was successful. :smiley:

In Swan Vally it’s like:
“Nash ra byrowskadolstrki Reykjavikski??”
“Què?”
“Dos Brianna nods brdgski lowski”

“Vajamaja njet rabotta spaciba”
“Ğařbisrtäķľęnnskį đa§pģerwķĺì”

I don’t get what the point of these “debriefs” are. Seems to be a common thing with most of the “logistics” companies who see themselves as the Gods of Haulage. RM do them and I don’t have the patience for their nonsense when I’m on my way home. Just look on your computer : it will show you that I took a full trailer to Northampton, went empty to Atherton and brought a full one back to Cas from there, it’s on bay 26 and the girl sat at the desk in the warehouse near the door has been informed. That’s it. We don’t need a 10 minute discussion about it. See you tomorrow.

DCPCFML:
I don’t get what the point of these “debriefs” are. Seems to be a common thing with most of the “logistics” companies who see themselves as the Gods of Haulage. RM do them and I don’t have the patience for their nonsense when I’m on my way home. Just look on your computer : it will show you that I took a full trailer to Northampton, went empty to Atherton and brought a full one back to Cas from there, it’s on bay 26 and the girl sat at the desk in the warehouse near the door has been informed. That’s it. We don’t need a 10 minute discussion about it. See you tomorrow.

+1…

If I encountered a problem during the shift, you’d have known about it there and then.

As there wasn’t a problem, goodnight and see you tomorrow.

At least CO-OP figured out it wasn’t worthwhile. Used to just be “any problems” … “nope” … “Ok dip your card, cya tomorrow”.

Couldn’t be bothered with anything else. At ours it would be “see the run sheet” not that anyone reads those.

the nodding donkey:

Debrief is down load card , hand in pods , time sheets , keys & go , hardly entertaining , as of Monday you have no interaction with t.o , as you take keys from locker & pod from board & go , again hardly entertaining , but I guess simple thing amuse simple minds

Its about creating non jobs, without them they could pay the people who actually work a bit more.

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Debrief is down load card , hand in pods , time sheets , keys & go , hardly entertaining , as of Monday you have no interaction with t.o , as you take keys from locker & pod from board & go , again hardly entertaining , but I guess simple thing amuse simple minds

Think they are over working you, not once have I been asked to download my card.

weeto:

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Debrief is down rs load card , hand in pods , time sheets , keys & go , hardly entertaining , as of Monday you have no interaction with t.o , as you take keys from locker & pod from board & go , again hardly entertaining , but I guess simple thing amuse simple minds

Think they are over working you, not once have I been asked to download my card.

I do it once a week on a Thursday , takes seconds , hardly hard work

blue estate:

SHYTOT:
what’s happening ■■

Do keep up at the back ,
This has been mentioned about months ago

New pastures

Stobarts are doing transport at Latimer Park and Sittingbourne, first I’ve heard about them doing anything at Wakefield.

And now Wakefield by the looks