Stobarts Heywood or Stobarts Widnes

would’nt mind the biomass but im not looking for tramping just yet, want to do night shifts…according to their site there are vacancies at Heywood

I got offered Heywood on ‘days’ ,they told me start times would be anywhere between 10.00- 16.00.
I declined the offer. :smiley:

Widnes nights appeals most i think due to the advertised start times of between 15:00 and 23:00 which would be perfect for e with the little’en…but do i wanna be stuck on store deliveries?

I had an interview for the Wagon and Drag job based in Warrington a couple of weeks ago to be told we will be in touch whether youve got the job or not… 2 weeks later no response I guess Ill assume I aint got it then eh :unamused:

cant decide which is best…Stobarts Heywood or Stobarts Widnes…only one way to find out…

FIGHT !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i got a mate that works at both of these depots n they both love it heywood is easier although u can have to go to farms etc widnes is all tesco store but no hard graft n u get full risk assesments n maps for the drops id choose on were is clossest myself

A smart green uniform and a smart green unit, you’ll not only look the part you’ll feel it as well working for the UK’s leading haulier.

Thats a refreshing Reply, thanks
Heywood is closer by about 15 miles so is looking to be my first choice however I like the thought of the tesco stuff being planned and prep’d better…thanks guys!