Stobarts expanding in Avonmouth?

Heard on the grapevine that some stobarts bigwigs were having a good look around Wrings yard on central avenue. Anyone know anything about this?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Nope, but wouldn’t surprise me there’s a lot going on in that neck of the woods.

Unless Wrings are going to stop trading then there will not be enough room for both. Over the last year or so stobarts have been doing alot of work out of Amazon in cabot park.

Lets see how they get on paying £8 an hour in Avonmouth good luck with that.

Stobarts park some units in plantspeeds yard. If there only going to park a few it will tight yards full now

BristolTruck3r:
Unless Wrings are going to stop trading then there will not be enough room for both. Over the last year or so stobarts have been doing alot of work out of Amazon in cabot park.

Owens do much mor than stobies.
You might find its the aw part of the green army to do with the waste side of things as Chippenham truck stop is full to bursting

The info I got was that Wrings are moving to another location on Central Avenue. Not sure what the would happen to the firms who currently sub let parts of Wrings yard.

Hoggydog:
The info I got was that Wrings are moving to another location on Central Avenue. Not sure what the would happen to the firms who currently sub let parts of Wrings yard.

Central ave is Where Wrings have always been .
They run out of poplar way too which is the dsv yard by yanky candle

They are advertising for a crane and block and curtainsider operation in Shepton Mallet

They are advertising for a crane and block and curtainsider operation in Shepton Mallet

mattecube:

Keedwells have that pretty much sewn up I thought