Stobarts day drivers

Hi all, do Stobarts day drivers truck share with a night driver or is it a different truck every day??

gurj254:
Hi all, do Stobarts day drivers truck share with a night driver or is it a different truck every day??

trampers may be have same truck every week.but normal shift drivers at any big company have different truck.why company must keep truck to you ,if this truck ready go to road after you in 1-2 hours time.when you start -you can taked another one.some live queues.

So different daily

Yes gurj254 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

When I worked out if Carlisle, day drivers had there own truck, night drivers got what ever was available, day drivers could start at any time, where as the night driver started at the same times, hence why they just got which ever truck was available.

I’m sure it’s still the same in Carlisle.

Cool

Andrejs:
normal shift drivers at any big company have different truck.why company must keep truck to you ,if this truck ready go to road after you in 1-2 hours time.when you start -you can taked another one.some live queues.

There are some ‘big company’ like tesco who I’ve heard have 2 drivers per vehicle, don’t know if it’s true but I doubt it’s logical because tesco don’t know the meaning of the word…:exclamation:

the trucks we use , sometimes do up to 3 shifts with different drivers if its local runs , often i have to wait a hour or so for one to come in