Stobarts barlborough/chesterfield

Anyone know what its like working out of the tesco rdc at chesterfield/barlborough?after going on my stobarts induction i’m due to start my first driving job there and just wanted to know what to expect!? any help and adivce would be appreciated thanks :smiley:

congrats on getting your start mate.

could you help me out and let me know what sort of questions they ask in the 1st stage of the induction process■■?

also whats the driving assessment like■■? is it a straight road test or do they do reversing manourves 1st??

sorry for the questions, i have got an interview and assesment wih stobarts next week

Rick B is the man you want. A pm might be in order.

I’ve done sgency there in the past. AFAIK it’s the typical stobbies mix of tesco store deliveries, back hauls etc.

selby newcomer:
congrats on getting your start mate.

could you help me out and let me know what sort of questions they ask in the 1st stage of the induction process■■?

also whats the driving assessment like■■? is it a straight road test or do they do reversing manourves 1st??

sorry for the questions, i have got an interview and assesment wih stobarts next week

well on the assessment they just ask you multipul choice questions on the general stuff like drivers hours, then the driving assessment itself wasjust a quick drive out the gate, a couple of miles down to a roundabout then back in again, once back in i had to reverse on to a bay then do a couple and uncouple. after that i just went for an interview and then the induction course!