Stobarts....again

sorry if this has already been posted but yesterday whilst on my way back from preston on the M6 I was passed by a stobart luxury executive coach… :open_mouth: is there anything he doesn’t have his fingers in… :laughing: what will it be next stobart service staions,maybe a dedicated stobart lane on the motorway… :grimacing: that will be a lot of green paint… :laughing: :laughing:

It’s for Carlsle United football club and other corporate clients…

mark41:
what will it be next stobart service staions,:

actualy they have the leases to 300 essso filling stations , the tiny ones tesco dont want

mark41:
sorry if this has already been posted but yesterday whilst on my way back from preston on the M6 I was passed by a stobart luxury executive coach… :open_mouth: is there anything he doesn’t have his fingers in… :laughing: what will it be next stobart service staions,maybe a dedicated stobart lane on the motorway… :grimacing: that will be a lot of green paint… :laughing: :laughing:

Green paint delivered by Malcolms hopefully.

Does anyone remember when Eddie put both sides of a curtainsider trailer up for advertising for a whole year in the early eighties at a charity dinner, the winning bidder was a guy that no one seemed to know from the " in crowd" , He won with what i believe was a winning bid of £75 k …a malcolms employee…Guess what eddie had to pull all over the UK for a year ! Epic.

3 wheeler:

mark41:

Does anyone remember when Eddie put both sides of a curtainsider trailer up for advertising for a whole year in the early eighties at a charity dinner, the winning bidder was a guy that no one seemed to know from the " in crowd" , He won with what i believe was a winning bid of £75 k …a malcolms employee…Guess what eddie had to pull all over the UK for a year ! Epic.

It wasnt in the 80s, it was a few years ago and it was a fridge trailer and pulled by the FH16…

holliefabbabe:

mark41:
what will it be next stobart service staions,:

actualy they have the leases to 300 essso filling stations , the tiny ones tesco dont want

actually my mistake I meant motorway service areas… :blush:

DAF95XF:

3 wheeler:

mark41:

It wasnt in the 80s, it was a few years ago and it was a fridge trailer and pulled by the FH16…

Lol he can’t watch the programme or someone in an rdc has been telling stories lol

Stobart have Carlisle truck stop, well that’s what it said on my receipt

Never saw Tink in the Royal box with Her Maj when her horse Estimate won the Gold cup ! I did notice that some of the Jockeys had the word Stobart on their arses,a right and proper place for it I believe :sunglasses: Bewick.

mickyblue:
Stobart have Carlisle truck stop, well that’s what it said on my receipt

And Rugby Truckstop too

Told they also own a driving agency :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

anyone had occasion to use their legal services

stobartbarristers.co.uk/

3 wheeler:

mark41:

Lol, so do you remember seeing it 3wheeler…in the early 80’s ■■? :wink: …maybe you should watch the show instead of picking up 2nd hand info :wink:

Boo9729:

3 wheeler:

mark41:

Lol, so do you remember seeing it 3wheeler…in the early 80’s ■■? :wink: …maybe you should watch the show instead of picking up 2nd hand info :wink:

No …2nd hand info is better than watching an industry destroying company at work in my humble opinion.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Malcolms (William??) is 1 of the top bods in Stobarts??

Or was, same as Irlams maybe??