Stobarts! A new record, Maybe?

Friday evening travelling A1 North bound from the A14 to Alconbury to Grantham, Travelled all this way without passing a Stobart going South 45 miles in 55min driving. Can anyone beat this. :question: :question: :question:
It was stated on Trucks and Trailers something about every 4 miles there is a Stobart truck, which obviously means that there are 10/11 trucks running out late therefore missing their deliveries!!! :open_mouth:
Or getting jammed across country lanes :smiley: :smiley:

Talking about Stobarts is becoming an obsession with this forum.

I had noticed LOL the programme brought ot a lot of issues, the statement about every 4 min or so had me thinking and on Friday I just happened to notice, funny thing is my wagon is an ex stobbies MAN XXL :open_mouth:

Dogmatix:

So is people talking about people talking about Stobarts. If the headline says Stobarts, you could almost bet serious money that the thread was about them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank god for that, when I read the title I thought they were going into the music business as well as every thing else :unamused: they could undercut Simon Cowell, and that driver bird that was in the Daily Sport could be on their Greatest ■■■■ album :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dogmatix:

Even sadder, looking for them for 55 mins :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

U gotta do something to break the monotony of the A1, still it beats the M6 :smiley:
Just wondered if their claim was true!!

bigsidney:
Friday evening travelling A1 North bound from the A14 to Alconbury to Grantham, Travelled all this way without passing a Stobart going South 45 miles in 55min driving. Can anyone beat this. :question: :question: :question:
It was stated on Trucks and Trailers something about every 4 miles there is a Stobart truck, which obviously means that there are 10/11 trucks running out late therefore missing their deliveries!!! :open_mouth:

maybe its because they were[not sure now] standing up trucks as they werent making money[or certain divisions wernt],

I cant help myself now, after watching the programmes on the telly…
i just wanni see someone that was on the shows ?
:blush:

No chance they have all been promoted, even TD did a spread on Train Race man, and Creamy mess Madam

glesgatrucker:
I cant help myself now, after watching the programmes on the telly…
i just wanni see someone that was on the shows ?
:blush:

I heard one of the guys got fired, some one else was actually an agency worker. And the horse box was filmed with a blown headlight. !!!

I noticed that the lift axle was up on the volvo in the train race, did he actually have a load on ? was it just for the tv ? and could that train not pull another box up to scotland ? saw loads of crap on it really .

robroy:
Thank god for that, when I read the title I thought they were going into the music business as well as every thing else :unamused: they could undercut Simon Cowell, and that driver bird that was in the Daily Sport could be on their Greatest ■■■■ album :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PM me the link for the daily sport lol

Stobarts…■■

Never heard of them anybody got any pics ■■? :wink: :wink: :wink:

your telling me you haven’t seen the big pink Lorry’s floating about?

funny you should mention stobarts… :laughing: i was heading north on the M1 today(22/11/10) and going south i saw their F1 mercedes petronas truck… :grimacing:

The Saxmachine:
I heard one of the guys got fired,

wasnt MO was it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mark41:
funny you should mention stobarts… :laughing: i was heading north on the M1 today(22/11/10) and going south i saw their F1 mercedes petronas truck… :grimacing:

I heard that it lapped faster than the actual F1 car all season.

2 weeks i think is my record :slight_smile:

bigsidney:

Phew. When I was out to Ljubliana, then to Wien, then to Hradec Kralove, then to Rudnik, then to Salzburg and then back to UK, I haven’t passed a single stobbart truck for several days despite doing 9500 miles this week :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: