Stobarts-a few questions

1. do they use agency drivers, or is any shortfall of driverscovered by there relief drivers[ ones in white vans]

2. do there drivers all wear shirts , or do they have the option of fred perrys, polo shirts

3 what h.p are there scanias, and are they autos or manual

ta

oops, wrong forum
not any more, i’ve moved it. repton.

1: Yes, they do use agency. I’ve been in there on Agency.
2: Don’t remember their perm staff uniform rules…
3: The scannies have wotsit cruise, and are 460s I think…

1. Yes they do use agency as well as their own in house agency.
  2. They’ve gone onto “darts player” type short sleeved shirts now.
  3. 460’s I think. Autos.

If you’re going into Goole, you’ll most likely hate it. Pretty much everyone who goes there does. Max hours, lots of waiting around, hard graft.

Stobarts do use agencies and for them i think any clothes you can find will do,i mean the latest Polish recruits must be former driver’s of Willi Betz as they seem to be wearing a lot of shell tracksuit bottoms! :laughing:

The Scania’s are 420 bhp and with opticruise and its only us who have to wear the proper uniform.

Connor i agree with you,i hate Goole with a passion,staff(not all but most) are very ignorant to drivers from other depot’s,but funny enough the Tesco staff are sound.

hows was the scottish bites jase…you been busy past couple of weeks …
last week was a joke hour wise no 15s and called back to yard

Do they have many polish drivers now ?. Is there much of a turnover of drivers ?. Do they always put vacancies for drivers on the website or do they recruit via each depot ?.

Midge bites all gone now thank’s,little bugger’s!!!

Yes i’ve been busy,not been called back though like youy,been busy so far this week as well.

Stobarts normally recruit from depot,but try recruitment at Crick

went for my interveiw 2 weeks ago and still no reply,but after speaking to 1 of their drivers from the crick depot there is a strong rumour of lay offs.even their dss(agency) service drivers are quiet.