stobart

saw stobart pulling Wincanton skelly today.

Saw stobart pulling a milk tanker

saw stobart pulling himself off

Seen them pulling ferry trailers out of Immingham docks lately as well, which I thought was strange.

perkibre:
Seen them pulling ferry trailers out of Immingham docks lately as well, which I thought was strange.

Goes and takes work off the small guys when there quiet then.

Seen them…well I say seen them,actually us mere mortal lorryists are not supposed to look at them directly.

Well!!! I saw a Stobart today with no trailer at all :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what can you make of that?

dri-diddly-iver:
Well!!! I saw a Stobart today with no trailer at all :open_mouth: :open_mouth: what can you make of that?

He forgot it.

Or knocked it off on a bridge! :wink:

oldswede:
saw stobart pulling Wincanton skelly today.

Could be on contract to Allport, Allport were hiring all there Skellies from Deben, but would think that Wincanton are dealing with that gig. Allport use Stobarts Widnes rail head, and Stobart have for about 5 yrs been doing traction for them aswell :wink:

Just a thought :wink:

I was flicking through the tv this morning (trying to avoid Mr Kyle) when I came across some obscure channel showing re-runs of trucks and trailers and they showed Eddies only (at the time) log trailer driven by a guy with an accent that veered from ■■■■■■■■ to Scottish to Australian. Was that you Happysack?

perkibre:

normally 2XL trailers and containers, i believe there for the B&Q.

the maoster:
I was flicking through the tv this morning (trying to avoid Mr Kyle) when I came across some obscure channel showing re-runs of trucks and trailers and they showed Eddies only (at the time) log trailer driven by a guy with an accent that veered from ■■■■■■■■ to Scottish to Australian. Was that you Happysack?

Go and get a job :slight_smile:

Ive seen 5 low ride f1 gigaspace mercs on the m62 today, all bobtail heading towards tesco goole,all swapping their [[everybody look at me im on fomula 1]]jobs to take a 26ft single axle shopping trolley to a tesco extra in the middle of a rough housing estate ,CRACK ON LADS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trucker8oy:
Go and get a job :slight_smile:

You’re right mate, but the lure of a life on benefits and watching Loose Women is proving too strong. :wink:

I’ve not seen any stobarts today but then I have only been as far as the dustbin.