Stobart units pulling Hermes trailers

Pimpdaddy:
I’v recently seen a Stobart biomass/energy unit pulling a Fowler Welch fridge

I did too , very strange as they told us they were chucking in fridges as there was no money in it years ago ,let the other firms fight amongst themselves for the work , now there doing it as subbies for f.w :confused: :confused:
Putting 2+2 = 5 ,f.w can make the job pay ,they can’t :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Seen Stobies in DPD at Oldbury as well, is he making a push into the parcel market■■?

sortca:
Seen Stobies in DPD at Oldbury as well, is he making a push into the parcel market■■?

I know a lot of drivers are refusing to do certain types of work for £8 p.h , so I guess as they can’t get the drivers to do that type of work , there now attempting to get simple / straightforward / trunking type work that they will/ may do for the £8 p. H.

To vista and pimpdaddy go work for tesco find out what they r like first,beats talking crap u know f*** all about ,it’s like stobby bashing u never worked for them? Prob is u both probably failed assessment at both companies lol

Iv also seen that eddie has now decided to put his livery on all his CZ trucks instead of running plain white units pulling stobart trailers. Good work that man.

dozy:
they told us they were chucking in fridges as there was no money in it years ago,f.w can make the job pay ,they can’t :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I think it’s just them doing day hire or whatever hauling third party trailers (ie sainsbury, dpd, Hermes, fowler, boots DHL, Royal Mail etc), what’s in the back doesn’t really matter. When they took over innov@te chilled they had to do the logistics of it all ie collect, cross dock/group & deliver.

wee gordy:
To pimpdaddy go work for tesco find out what they r like first,beats talking crap u know f*** all about ,it’s like stobby bashing u never worked for them? Prob is u probably failed assessment at both companies lol

Im not Stobart bashing, they’ve declined to offer me employment twice (never been to an assessment) but I’m not bitter about it, they were only paying £8.■■/hour & I earn more not sat behind the wheel of a truck.
Tesco are just a shower of zb, I don’t need to work for them to see that, I’ve seen enough stood outside.

Pimpdaddy:
I’v recently seen a Stobart biomass/energy unit pulling a Fowler Welch fridge

Just before Christmas, I was in Fowler Welch @ Spalding … must have been 30+ Stobart units pulling trls.

Pimpdaddy:

dozy:
they told us they were chucking in fridges as there was no money in it years ago,f.w can make the job pay ,they can’t :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I think it’s just them doing day hire or whatever hauling third party trailers (ie sainsbury, dpd, Hermes, fowler, boots DHL, Royal Mail etc), what’s in the back doesn’t really matter. When they took over innov@te chilled they had to do the logistics of it all ie collect, cross dock/group & deliver.

wee gordy:
To pimpdaddy go work for tesco find out what they r like first,beats talking crap u know f*** all about ,it’s like stobby bashing u never worked for them? Prob is u probably failed assessment at both companies lol

Im not Stobart bashing, they’ve declined to offer me employment twice (never been to an assessment) but I’m not bitter about it, they were only paying £8.■■/hour & I earn more not sat behind the wheel of a truck.
Tesco are just a shower of zb, I don’t need to work for them to see that, I’ve seen enough stood outside.

. So you don’t drive ,and slag off other companies get a life bud as for that other plonker saying he hopes a company goes bust,I feel for his employer having a low life working for them he would be happy to see hundreds out o f work brainless ■■■■■■■■

wee gordy:
To vista and pimpdaddy go work for tesco find out what they r like first,beats talking crap u know f*** all about ,it’s like stobby bashing u never worked for them? Prob is u both probably failed assessment at both companies lol

I’ve worked for Tosco - they are indeed ■■■■ to work for…

wee gordy:
So you don’t drive ,and slag off other companies get a life bud

Ive got a life bud, I see nothing wrong with giving opinions & stating facts. Someone has just backed up what I said Havent they!?

I’ve said my bit

It looks a steady number to be honest ( if it’s just trunking depot- depot) , but if it does ever arrive at our depot I
Can see it causing some problems .
We get plenty of why have I got to do this/ that and everything for £8 p.h while they do Zb all already , can see it sending some over the edge of they realise some are just trunking a few parcels about each day ,less than they do now

wee gordy:
I’ve said my bit

Good, you’re entitled to

I am that stobby reject

bbc.co.uk/news/business-35408064 Naughty Tesco

SHYTOT:
Thought that Mark Thompson did most of the night trunking for Hermes

Mark Thompson has the lions share with Stobarts, NorthWest Cargo and Richard King also in on the act…

dozy:
It looks a steady number to be honest ( if it’s just trunking depot- depot) , but if it does ever arrive at our depot I
Can see it causing some problems .
We get plenty of why have I got to do this/ that and everything for £8 p.h while they do Zb all already , can see it sending some over the edge of they realise some are just trunking a few parcels about each day ,less than they do now

It is the easiest job you have ever done… Sometimes you may have to close the back door of the trailer!!! Interestingly they (Hermes) have just cut the rates for the drivers at the Warrington Hub