Stobart Truck Names

Just on the off chance does anyone know if there is one with the name Julie Ann on it? (got to be Ann(without an e))
And even better if there is has anyone got a piccy of the truck showing the name on it?

Cheers :smiley:

No idea mate, have you tried the spotters club?

Ive got the Eddie Stobart Story wrote by Hunter Davies in the mid 1990s it has a list of the fleet in the back pages, unfortuatley it lists a Volvo FH12 as Juile Anne, with the E sorry. the book was wrote 15 years ago so the fleet would all be changed now, so they is still hope.

TUH 5125 PX 07 BXE SCANIA R420 6x2 (HL) JULIE ANN ESL (2) WIDNES

gtilee:

bet they dont have jessica lindores

jessicas dad:

gtilee:

send in a request

kr79:

jessicas dad:

gtilee:

send in a request

Then ask for a job driving it ? :stuck_out_tongue:

iā€™m looking for ā€œRose Westā€.

Apparently the names on the front of a Stobart truck are the names of the prostitutes that the driver has murdered :wink:

I have named the stobart truck pictured below :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

At least there is one with the name on now I just need to track down a picture :smiley:

Go to the Stobart saddos site where they have a comprehensive list of names and also pics of various named green units. : : :wink:

Also if you would like to have a truck named after er indoors then Stobarts will do that for you for the princely sum of Ā£350.00 for 3 years.

limeyphil:

that would be the scania superdooperxxxxllllllltoplinemegacabglobetrotter.

loads of room 2 up 15 down model.

limeyphil:

Itā€™s out back, having some work done on it :stuck_out_tongue:

I know thereā€™s a fan base for this naming of lorries, but what decent bird will be impressed by having a lorry with her name on it FFS, same with all this ā€˜Lady Dianaā€™ bollox, itā€™s ridiculous :unamused:

I have two very beautiful daughters & the old woman ainā€™t too shabby either, Iā€™m very proud of them all & I also happen to like my lorry a lot, but there is a big difference between them, one is a tempremental, expensive thing that is prone to breaking down & needs constant maintainance, the other is used to transport things around :open_mouth:

Why any one would want to have a truck named after their much beloved is beyond belief. At Stobarts the trucks are working 7 days a week, just imagine someone going in and out of your missus all week end while you arent there.lol :laughing: