Stobart truck names

I wonder if they really using these names?

In Hebs Haulage twe had the truck named as well but even the boss (Company co-owner) was talkign to us “take a X reg” or “take an 06 reg” :wink:

LASHHGV:
That was bad enough but my girlfriend rang and asked the name of the truck she got told to [zb] off. :laughing:
P.S. its was Edena.

my wife always used to phone me to ask as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mines named after a castle. cilgerran
dont bother me in the least but you do get fed up of the spotters jumping out and taking pics, fair enough on a blinged up motor but a fleet truck for crying out loud. :exclamation:

i am in favour
but Stobbies names have really entered the land of fantasy

by the way its on Page 67 E5 in the AA truckers atlas

still cant find Jeopardy
supossedly lots of jobs there

is there one called fireman sam , and no i am not going to let it drop

Arewethereyet?:
If I could name a Stobart wagon, it would have to be Jenny Taylior…I’d happily pay for that :wink:

If I marry my missus she is gonna be named Jenny Taylor!!! :smiley: :open_mouth: , Dont think shes realised it yet :smiley:

bugcos:

Arewethereyet?:
If I could name a Stobart wagon, it would have to be Jenny Taylior…I’d happily pay for that :wink:

If I marry my missus she is gonna be named Jenny Taylor!!! :smiley: :open_mouth: , Dont think shes realised it yet :smiley:

who is jenny taylor… i think il google it. :wink:

is this the one…

jenny taylor

looks nice enough but nothing special.

Here at Hough & Ward Transport in Wakefield we name our trucks after motor sport champions ie Schumacher, Senna, Mansell and so on and we had a six page spread in Truck & Driver a number of years ago.

jessicas dad:

bugcos:

Arewethereyet?:

who is jenny taylor… i think il google it. :wink:

Dont you go upsetting her again JD :smiley:

Ours are unglamours fleet heaps and we refer to them by the last three letters of the reg eg “take AHY out”. Very romantic.

I think they are very novel but I have yet to spot my wifes name yet has any body seen one of eddies trucks called isobella??

Arewethereyet?:

Kevin ‘B’ Wilson, the Oz comedy minstrel takes his daughter Jenny Talia on tour with him: She’s not un-tidy …see here: jennytalia.com/

If i had the chance it would be Wayne Kerr, failing that Teresa Green
:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :unamused: :unamused:

…maybe they should start naming the trucks after all their competitors they are apparently putting out of business■■? :bulb:

tofer:
Ours are unglamours fleet heaps and we refer to them by the last three letters of the reg eg “take AHY out”. Very romantic.

Our patrol cars are referred to in the same way :wink:

DS074:
…maybe they should start naming the trucks after all their competitors they are apparently putting out of business■■? :bulb:

Maybe the politicians they are currently sucking up to would be more appropriate. :wink: :wink: :wink:

DS074:

You beat me to it,

tofer:
‘…we refer to them by the last three letters of the reg eg "take AHY out…’

Have just had an answer to a bit of ongoing & mild curiosity satisfied by that; ta, tofer

How about ****hole 1, ****hole 2, ****hole 3 etc etc… :wink:

Tiger.