Stobart spoof ??

This afternoon,3.30 ish,M6 northbound,just north of Crick,I was overtaken by an artic with a weird paintjob on the back door(s).
Colours were light green,black and white,and the wording (as far as I can remember ) was something like …

Stobart Spotters
This Is A WIDE LOAD To Watch
Proper *uckers (and yes,the F was included :open_mouth: )

By the time it had registered,it was too far in front of me to see the curtains or the unit.

Has anyone else spotted this truck ?..and no,this is not a wind up or pee take…it was definately for real :confused:

Sorry,that’ll be M1 :unamused:

What were you smoking at the time■■?

bobbya:
What were you smoking at the time■■?

and can we have some as well?! :laughing:

Sorry mate,don’t smoke :wink:
Unlike some on here,I haven’t got an opinion about Stobarts,good or bad.Just telling what I saw.If it is a pee take,then it’s an elaborate one,cos the sign writing looked professional to me.

Baggie:
Unlike some on here,I haven’t got an opinion about Stobarts,good or bad.Just telling what I saw.If it is a pee take,then it’s an elaborate one,cos the sign writing looked professional to me.

You’re correct pal! :laughing: :sunglasses: someone’s doctored the last bit though! Tee Hee! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

Baggie:

You’re correct pal! :laughing: :sunglasses: someone’s doctored the last bit though! Tee Hee! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Do tell…I can feel grovelling apologies from bobbya and andi cardiff heading my way :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Once again someone posts something and someone comes along to have a moan He said it was not a peer take so why have a go.

I see they’re running transporters now too apparently…

yeh stobbies bought autologic

Sam Millar:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86931&hilit=stobarts+buy+autologic

Sam Millar:

I’m afraid to say I think I might like the look of that. 420hp isn’t bad.

Fingers in another pie then.

ha ha did you mean this?

That’s the one !!
But as I said in my OP,the TR had been replaced with an F :laughing: …and I didn’t clock the ITV4 logo,which is why I thought it was a wind up of sorts :unamused:
The £130 I spent at Specsavers recently was clearly wasted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Probably warehouse men messing around and stuck a piece of paper over it.

The transporters do look good, keeping my eye out for the vacancies appearing.

Low roof? ■■■■ that! I started in a Merc 1617 that I couldn’t stand up in - I wouldn’t go back to it!