Stobart pulls out of Cumbria

Carlisle Council has not allowed Stobart to develope Carlisle Airport so they are threatening to leave ■■■■■■■■

Jeez , Mr Tinkler is the boss of a huge organisation employing thousands of workers who rely on those jobs to pay mortgages and this is how he runs his business…

The Stobart Air boss refused and stormed out of the meeting calling it “a waste of time”. He then rushed to his car, before telling reporters the plan was dead and he was moving his businesses to Widnes.

sounds like fluffing of feathers too me. stobart wont pull out of ■■■■■■■ its all ■■■■■■■■, they will end up meeting halfway.

its a game of tatics.

jessicas dad:
sounds like fluffing of feathers too me. stobart wont pull out of ■■■■■■■ its all ■■■■■■■■, they will end up meeting halfway.

its a game of tatics.

Agreed. Its happened a few times now. The last rumour was hed bought an area of land near dougs diner in penrith, for a massive new headquarters, and ■■■■■■■ council had rejected the plans, so he said hed pull everyone out and move to preston. :unamused: :unamused:
I might start stamping my feet and withdraw my labour unless i get an FH660 :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Ditto, it’s just a bit of brinkmanship.

What he seems to forget is councils don’t want lorries in the first place so he may want to remember that the next time he kicks off.

They won’t give a rats ■■■ about Stobarts pulling out.

I might start stamping my feet and withdraw my labour unless i get an FH660

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve more chance of platting ■■■■.

Ken.

Quinny:

I might start stamping my feet and withdraw my labour unless i get an FH660

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve more chance of platting ■■■■.

Ken.

Agreed :laughing: :laughing:

another so called figure of the transport world spits the dummy (power mad :laughing:) moderators could you stop zbing about with my grammar on posts thanx :laughing: the problems not at my puter .only when i post here

see above post grammar