Stobart new contract

ukhaulier.co.uk/news/road-tr … rtnership/

Dam that’s one funny article

alix776:
Dam that’s one funny article

Typical corporate spin and crap that all big firms do when the marketing department goes into overdrive.
But I did have a chuckle at the pic with all the shiny new ratchet straps on show! :smiley:

I think we all know that the reality won’t look like that, just like the picture of a BigMac doesn’t in anyway resemble the real thing!

They needed something to do with all the trucks and trailers leaving Ireland. No stobbies here any more thank goodness.

The multimodal haulier has become renowned in the UK and internationally, with over five decades operating largely in the retail distribution market, offering exceptional service levels, and exemplary on-time deliveries – all underpinned by its rigorous driver training programme. The two companies share a dedication to providing market leading customer service as well as a commitment to health and safety and quality, making Eddie Stobart the first choice partner for Aggregate Industries. :grimacing:

That made me chuckle! :laughing: wait til Nov 2016 and give us your opinion. :sunglasses:

I’ve never seen those 2 trucks looking like that , and I saw them most days :question: :question: , they should took some interior pics of them after a weekend manned by agency :exclamation: :exclamation:

So just two cross straps over the rear on concrete trucks now boys!

Hehehehe

volvo2:
They needed something to do with all the trucks and trailers leaving Ireland. No stobbies here any more thank goodness.

Just need to keep you retards off the mainland and everyones a winner.

its a contract that TDG/Norbert/Xpo have had for the last 7 years,interesting times,xpo didn’t operate any crane offload vehicles themselves,they used subbies,Eddies running an odd crane so far.

halewood:

volvo2:

Just need to keep you retards off the mainland and everyones a winner.

From what I see when transiting the UK there seem to be home grown retards than any other :wink:

jackslad:
its a contract that TDG/Norbert/Xpo have had for the last 7 years,interesting times,xpo didn’t operate any crane offload vehicles themselves,they used subbies,Eddies running an odd crane so far.

I was wondering who’s rates they had slashed this time. :unamused:

Fatboy slimslow:
The multimodal haulier has become renowned in the UK and internationally, with over five decades operating largely in the retail distribution market, offering exceptional service levels, and exemplary on-time deliveries – all underpinned by its rigorous driver training programme. The two companies share a dedication to providing market leading customer service as well as a commitment to health and safety and quality, making Eddie Stobart the first choice partner for Aggregate Industries. :grimacing:

That made me chuckle! :laughing: wait til Nov 2016 and give us your opinion. :sunglasses:

To paraphrase : "they were the cheapest tender ".