Stobart / Mallinson

Lad from South Yorkshire told me that Stobarts are negotiating to take over Mallinsons
I think its a load o crap but watch this space

KMS are constantly advertising for drivers with the sum of £45k per year for class 1 and £40k per year class 2 quoted.

So there are synergies between the two, can’t keep drivers and bull ■■■■ about what they are paying.

Would make more sense for WS Transportation to be buying them though as they are probably in a similar sector.

Mally’s are in the pallet network that Stobart own, or part own, TPN

I remember someone on here worked or still works for them. He was a regular poster called Steve Ginner Barnsley…or something like that. Don’t know if he’s still on here though

ArcticMonkey:
I remember someone on here worked or still works for them. He was a regular poster called Steve Ginner Barnsley…or something like that. Don’t know if he’s still on here though

Left them to go work for Woodlands I think, when they took Naylor at Cawthorne contract off Mally’s

mbax81:

ArcticMonkey:

Left them to go work for Woodlands I think, when they took Naylor at Cawthorne contract off Mally’s

Ahh right. I know a driver at Woodlands in Rotherham

There is a Andrew Mallinson site manager Stobart Rail Carlisle! Maybe rumours come from that :question: Maybe they’re related :bulb:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andrew-mallinson-69ba2a159

45 grand a year at mallinsons…utter tosh

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

containers_only:
There is a Andrew Mallinson site manager Stobart Rail Carlisle! Maybe rumours come from that :question: Maybe they’re related :bulb:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andrew-mallinson-69ba2a159

I believe Ken Mallinson and his wife moved to Scotland when he retired/sold up some years ago.

Don’t know where Ken went to live but Stephen Mallinson who is in charge today still lives in South Yorkshire
Their transport manager ran the company from his home in Scotland and travelled down once a week

SHYTOT:
Don’t know where Ken went to live but Stephen Mallinson who is in charge today still lives in South Yorkshire
Their transport manager ran the company from his home in Scotland and travelled down once a week

Not sure if sons, or grandsons, but seen young lad driving in and out with private plates on car, which would suggest he’s a Mallinson too

mat79:

I’m not suggesting that’s true, but that’s what they claim on their job adverts

Jimmy McNulty:

mat79:

Fair enough. I’ll keep a look out for the advert for a chuckle [emoji1787]

mat79:

Jimmy McNulty:

mat79:

Fair enough. I’ll keep a look out for the advert for a chuckle [emoji1787]

KMS Transport are a family owned Distribution & Warehouse Company, based in Barnsley & Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire and are looking to recruit an additional Class 1 Tramper Driver, based at our Barnsley General Haulage Site. Evening and weekend work compulsory but not guaranteed, a flexible approach is required by all drivers. Applicants must hold: • Class 1 Driving Licence • Current Driver CPC Excellent rate of pay circa £40 - £45K per annum including bonus payments Please apply by email to Eddie Harris or call 07904079188

Ahhh. The magical phrase “with bonuses!”

Probably the type of bonuses you’d need to be a miracle worker or have the surname Mallinson to get anywhere near.