Stobart Licence Scheme

Thinking about doing this Eddie Stobart Licence Scheme for my C+E and the chance to get an assessment with them hopefully leading to full time work.
I got my application form in the post yesterday, its £2000+VAT but it would be cheaper for me as i have already done my class 2 and CPC i was just wondering what people are thinking about the scheme?
Is it worth doing or is it worth just getting my Class 1 through the company i got my Class 2 with? Then just look for work with other companies.

There have been another couple of threads on this

There is no guarantee of a job after spending £2k so I would go for the training with another good provider and probably pay less than half that

ROG:
There have been another couple of threads on this

There is no guarantee of a job after spending £2k so I would go for the training with another good provider and probably pay less than half that

ino yer i will have a look into it abit more and ill look for them threads, nice one :slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=107474
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=105180

ROG:
Eddie Stobart Training - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=105180

Nice 1 Mate

2k for the chance to work for £7.70 p/h…

I wouldn’t test memory foam mattresses for that, let alone drive a truck, boycott stobart they ■■■■■■■ the industry up.

Ryy86:

I wouldn’t test memory foam mattresses for that, let alone drive a truck, boycott stobart they [zb] the industry up.

Yeah but, you get lessons in those big green thundering monster juggernauts that Mark (■■■■)son drives on the tv :unamused:

2 grand for class 1 seems dear and to earn sub 8 quid an hour it’s a joke

I earnt more as a shunter cleaning buses!

Terry T:

Ryy86:

I wouldn’t test memory foam mattresses for that, let alone drive a truck, boycott stobart they [zb] the industry up.

Yeah but, you get lessons in those big green thundering monster juggernauts that Mark (■■■■)son drives on the tv :unamused:

haha i will have to see how funds are for me and it wont be the full 2k for me as i have passed class2 and CPC