Stobart Enviro Trailer

Just watched our favourite trucking programme, did anyone notice the change in axle spread on the extra long trailer. Any clues on why it was changed, or is it just like this when its used on the road?

1st post aye

guess what i smell

But as your asking the first one with the 3 axles spread easily were what stobart made years ago to push all this tosh through. the one you saw on the road was the production version

Thanks. Just noticed the side guards were different. Benefit of sky+ when you spot a difference. Suppose this makes 2 posts in 9 years now. Must stop visiting and not posting.

I’m sure in 9 years viewing this forum you will have spotted gogzy before. If you want to make friends with him, ask him what he gets paid and then ask him about drifting.

happysack:
I’m sure in 9 years viewing this forum you will have spotted gogzy before. If you want to make friends with him, ask him what he gets paid and then ask him about drifting.

Pmsl :laughing::lol::lol:
And don’t go on his drifting forum there all rufty tough and your eyes will bleed. :laughing::lol::lol:

Enviro trailer?? Why not call it what it is, a putting drivers out of work so large greedy multi nationals can make even more profit trailer :smiley:

sammy:
Enviro trailer?? Why not call it what it is, a putting drivers out of work so large greedy multi nationals can make even more profit trailer :smiley:

I agree

And I bet the lucky thew that get to drive them want even get a pay rise? :cry:

I think 20% would be about right? after all your doing 20% more work? :wink:

JB:

happysack:

Pmsl :laughing::lol::lol:
And don’t go on his drifting forum there all rufty tough and your eyes will bleed. :laughing::lol::lol:

your eyes would bleed if it was friday…your lucky its saturday

:smiley::grin: I heard your eyes fall out on Saturday unless you use a welders visor

DaveT:
Just watched our favourite trucking programme, did anyone notice the change in axle spread on the extra long trailer. Any clues on why it was changed, or is it just like this when its used on the road?

If this is serious, then the axles are spread like that to conform to turning circle legislation. If it’s not, then… well, then I guess it’s still the same reason, really!

sammy:

Errrmmm… it’s probably easier to say Enviro.

JellyFox:
quoted post removed-personal attack

I find most of the show irritating, but I still spend the best part of an hour watching every episode, so who’s the [zb]?! :wink: Anyhoo, I believe there are already countless threads dedicated to that, so back to the ‘Enviro’ trailers… :wink:

the first trailer had twin rear steer 1565
the second was only single rear steer
going to check fleet number :frowning:

couldnt see other number

JB:
:grin::grin: I heard your eyes fall out on Saturday unless you use a welders visor

after the [zb] i get sent on a friday by certain people that is true

Matt Ekin says
its good to drive an older truck with a manual gearbox occasionally

NO NO NO

hitch:
Matt Ekin says
its good to drive an older truck with a manual gearbox occasionally

NO NO NO

Well, look at Jimmy, that scouser he is such a [zb] smashing up a wheel rim and blaming the post … I can only assume he is a fool I see he always gets the red paperwork !!! I would sack him just for being a ■■■■

Re: Trailer, I am sure I see posted on here one of them with Andrex or summit on the side a blue one so are Stobart correct in stating they have the first one in the country?

I think Denby started using those trailers before stobart, correct me if i’m wrong tho. So stobarts are talking [zb]. Yeah jmmy is starting to wind me up too, its his voice that goes right thru me.

Is it just me or is his accent becoming more and more ‘accentuated’ with each episode. I’m from Liverpool and don’t talk that lazily ! The only people in Liverpool that actually talk like that are the hoodies (cos they are hard) and scousers outside of Liverpool trying to sound ‘more scouse’ to stand out more.

I saw my first Stobbie car transporter on the M6 yesterday, didn’t take long they’ve only just bought Autologic.

they’re not the only ones to be using them. I think boots have some too.