Stobart driver Tim Fox

Watching Stobart on telly ( i know i know) doesnt he have the steering wheel high, its nearly in line with his neck, ive jumped in some trucks after they have got back to the yard, and you have to be a contortionist to drive them, seat and steering wheel on weird angles. No wonder half the drivers complain about bad backs.

Its just out of the way from rubbing his belly :smiley:

He’s on a diet he says, wants to get down to 13stone :open_mouth:

Oh by the way be careful when on about Stobart as the mardi bums will be on!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

■■■

He seems a top bloke, sort you would trust with your wallet.

■■■■■■■ brilliant. A thread complaining about steering wheel positions. What next, a gripe about people with inappropriate sized coffee cups?

There is some pure ■■■■ on here. Some of you are so special.

He does seem good crack like always happy lol just wants to crack on with the job

Happy sack or should it be sad sack, it wasnt a complaint, i was just saying that drivers have funny habits with their seat and steering positions

Nae bother scouse. Just having a Roy Walker moment. Say what you see.

I did think that actually his steering wheels high and he’s sat on the floor but then what I find comfy isn’t what others would. I think he is a top bloke though I reckon if I ever needed a trip back from Spain if say something happened like having my truck repossessed I’d be happy to grab a lift of him.

tango boy:
Oh by the way be careful when on about Stobart as the mardi bums will be on!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

happysack:
[zb] brilliant. A thread complaining about steering wheel positions. What next, a gripe about people with inappropriate sized coffee cups?

There is some pure [zb] on here. Some of you are so special.

He seems a decent honest bloke to me.

About the best on that show only one you’d have work for you

He doesn’t seem so happy since he’s been on the slim-fast diet!.
good luck to him though, not an easy lifestyle to try and shed a few pounds.

rubyroo2:
He doesn’t seem so happy since he’s been on the slim-fast diet!.
good luck to him though, not an easy lifestyle to try and shed a few pounds.

Not sitting (or sleeping/eating :cry: ) on your arse in a truck all day/night it isn’t :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

The size of coffee cups on motorway services is what grips my *&“”%$

I ask for small cappuccino and end up with enough coffee to sink a ship in. What’s that all about? :smiling_imp: