Stobart CZ Registered

On the M25 this morning i saw 3 new Stobart trucks with CZ plates, two units in Stobart colours and one plain white,anyone else see them.[/img][attachment=1]vlcsnap-2015-07-08-16h42m03s89.png[/attachment][attachment=0]vlcsnap-2015-07-08-16h42m23s3.png[/attachment]
Klunk

vlcsnap-2015-07-08-16h42m23s3.png

vlcsnap-2015-07-08-16h42m03s89.png

Yes, I’ve seen two of them, plain white CZ reg scanias pulling stobart trailers & the drivers had the green shirts on. It was a couple of weeks ago around thelwall viaduct iirc

Yes, they’ve been kicking around for quite some time, I was drawn to one at Corley one day, as it was a 4 wheeler I was thinking that was unusual for them to be 4 wheelers on general, til I noticed the CZ on the plate.

God that makes Me sound like a spotter :open_mouth:

eddie snax:
God that makes Me sound like a spotter :open_mouth:

I hear they run a course on that! :smiley:

The Novelis contract at Warrington is now run from the Czech Republic. The UK international drivers are paid less than the UK only types but spend a good amount of time in the UK undercutting the UK drivers.

These were 2 axle units so obviously 40t for Euro work.
Klunk

Mackem:
The Novelis contract at Warrington is now run from the Czech Republic. The UK international drivers are paid less than the UK only types but spend a good amount of time in the UK undercutting the UK drivers.

What is it about this company and their dodgy dealings.