stobart biomass

Anyone know about walking floors at stobarts

I know the guy who did it on TV left for another company…

And we have more than one at our place

Nozza:
And we have more than one at our place

I see Downtons are advertising again they seem to be finding it hard to keep people whats the issue there Nozza i thought it sounded a decent number if it hadent been momthly pay i would have taken it

Seriously no idea mate.Jobs same now as it’s always been.As is the pay.Were the only ones payed monthly.But thats carried on from c&h.And I don’t mind it to be fair.

Nozza:
Seriously no idea mate.Jobs same now as it’s always been.As is the pay.Were the only ones payed monthly.But thats carried on from c&h.And I don’t mind it to be fair.

Well i had my interview with John he seemed a decent fella told me long as imm where i should be on time he didn’t mind if went home or went up the road at night seemed really laid back shame about monthly deff would be there now if it hadent been

Yeah.Their a good bunch in there to be honest.Left alone to get on with it to witch is good.You sorted now then?.

Nozza:
Yeah.Their a good bunch in there to be honest.Left alone to get on with it to witch is good.You sorted now then?.

No mate still looking im ok where i am till something turns up

Fair enough mate.No harm in looking about.

Sorry to of nicked your thread about stobbies.What depot would you be looking at working out of?.Only asking because the 3 ex stobbie drivers were out of Aveley. And don’t have a good word to say about them.Long servers there to.Been with our lot a couple years at least now.So things might well be different now.

im based at Swindon… mon to fri average take home for driver with allocated motor is 620 to 640 take home… if holiday relief your paid differently its paid by hour you will average 600 to 620 …if your on euro walking floors its slighty lower …works a bit dusty but it aint hard …ive been with stobart 6 years come on to biomass December 2013 …out of general and biomass …biomass is the best one …

stvme2519:
im based at Swindon… mon to fri average take home for driver with allocated motor is 620 to 640 take home… if holiday relief your paid differently its paid by hour you will average 600 to 620 …if your on euro walking floors its slighty lower …works a bit dusty but it aint hard …ive been with stobart 6 years come on to biomass December 2013 …out of general and biomass …biomass is the best one …

Why is the euro work lower pal? Just being nosey really

Running out of Chelford

Do stobbies have any walking floors working out of Sherburn ?
I keep seeing them on A1 , A19 around north yorks area.
Jim

Don’t suppose you have a number to ring , I’ve applied for walking floors 3 times passed the initial vetting and waited for an interview and nothing it was for sherburn as I’m from the north east ■■? Any ideas ■■?

tattoo5984:
Don’t suppose you have a number to ring , I’ve applied for walking floors 3 times passed the initial vetting and waited for an interview and nothing it was for sherburn as I’m from the north east ■■? Any ideas ■■?

Where do they tip up the A19 tattoo ? Do they burn biomass at the incinerator at Midd’bro ?
Jim

tattoo5984:

Don’t get me started on stobarts application process the whole thing is a joke,if must have sent off a dozen applications over last 3 years never got an interview.
Filled one in for my mate and they rang him the next day.
They could be more to it though with me as I was laid off on ill health after a serious illness but told to apply for and promised my job back when fully recovered,it’s just annoying that what they said was a big lie.

jfc pm sent

Jfc they tip at chilton power station alongside jenkinsons

Dalkia or summit isn’t it