Stobart Belfast?

Many low bridges in Ireland?

AndrewG:
Many low bridges in Ireland?

nope…n]possibly thats why they pulled out,even bad news is good adveritsing for them…and i saw what you did there… :wink:

big al st:

jprioredi:
And from what I’ve heard, DHL have lost Coke in the north to Wincanton, but as I say - from what I’ve heard, so may not be the case.

its true :astonished:

When are they taking over? I’m assuming it’s just a case of new uniforms being handed out at culcavy and a new sign winched up the front?

Big Truck:
Don’t think it could be max hrs as quarries don’t stay open late nor do the loaders@ bitumen terminal Airport Rd.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Ive been behind some Tippers heading into Belfast fully loaded at 4am. Just because the loaders go home at 5.30, doesn’t mean some arse won’t expect you to run a load to Dublin at 5.15.

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
hard to find someone over here who pays a day rate without expecting a full card and then some…
and
reids are meant to have bought out some groupage mob near glenshane or somewhere out that area? gives the juicy gossip about that please?
i got told about it but didnt get the name of the victim…
looks like another build up leading to another big crash again…though they are paying good wages at present. :slight_smile:

Drennan Transport Draperstown maybe??

Drennan Transport advertising for class 1 drivers for UK work today on the job centre website - £7.50p/h :unamused:

Anyone looking Euro work?

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … ue&JobNo=4

jprioredi:

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
hard to find someone over here who pays a day rate without expecting a full card and then some…
and
reids are meant to have bought out some groupage mob near glenshane or somewhere out that area? gives the juicy gossip about that please?
looks like another build up leading to another big crash again…though they are paying good wages at present. :slight_smile:

Drennan Transport advertising for class 1 drivers for UK work today on the job centre website - £7.50p/h :unamused:

this peach from the jobcentre looks interesting…no doubt there a catch in it somewhere… £16 per hour and 160 per day…
jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=44

Are they running green back for J13 and themselves then ? :unamused:
I mean , come on , theres cutting the job up and theres cutting the job up

dieseldog999:

jprioredi:

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
and

this peach from the jobcentre looks interesting…no doubt there a catch in it somewhere… £16 per hour and 160 per day…
jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=44

The catch is the work is in London mucker and just for next week only!!![emoji28]

thanks for helping us out there…HERES YOUR P45 AND MERRY XMAS FROM ALL AT THE AGENCY…WE CARE. :smiley:
how desperate must they be…or how desperate must they think your average driver is over here… :slight_smile:

Seen on the latest a and ds stobarts are at topaz energy Belfast for a mighty 2 trucks and 2 trailers.

kris206:
Seen on the latest a and ds stobarts are at topaz energy Belfast for a mighty 2 trucks and 2 trailers.

Heard they’d got the Topaz contract but only Two tankers!!!
£18.90hr not to be sniffed at though.

Big Truck:

kris206:

Saw that job advertised and was wondering who it was, have a mate in the tanker game and he couldn’t think who it would be - is it actually stobart offering £18.90p/h?

Why are topaz bringing in stobart when they have their own kit on the road here? Had an interview with them a few years ago - no ADR necessary as full training provided according to the ad - got a call offering me the job that afternoon, and when I asked when I’d be doing the ADR they told me to give them a shout when I’d successfully passed it!

jprioredi:

Big Truck:

kris206:

Saw that job advertised and was wondering who it was, have a mate in the tanker game and he couldn’t think who it would be - is it actually stobart offering £18.90p/h?

Why are topaz bringing in stobart when they have their own kit on the road here? Had an interview with them a few years ago - no ADR necessary as full training provided according to the ad - got a call offering me the job that afternoon, and when I asked when I’d be doing the ADR they told me to give them a shout when I’d successfully passed it!

Not sure who’s paying what or why they’re linking up with Topaz,
hardly gonna be a mega multi million contract!!!