Stobart Bashing

Stobart bashing is even done by non truck drivers, so it must be ok :slight_smile:

sorry mate but this has been posted more than once before. :wink:

oh, thats good. can you point me in the right direction?

Not seen that before thats brill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

here you go.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63103&p=768345&hilit=harry+hill+stobart#p768094

tar

Ive never seen that before, funny as[zb], i just hope stobarts higher managment team watched that and realised what total pricks they make themselves look.

Well done Harry Hill,more please. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Been wondering where all the stobart threads have gone, must be atleast a couple of days since the last one.

I think this 1 is even funnier have a look.

youtube.com/watch?v=35FgHRaO … re=related

weeto:
tar

That caught you out

spectron:
I think this 1 is even funnier have a look.

youtube.com/watch?v=35FgHRaO … re=related

That secretary showed true professionalism kept her cool and showed the difference between a top level management secretary and the usual bimbo.Well done her, and she saw the funny side

Why are stobart always advertising for jobs? If they are so good to work for like people say then surely it will be a dead mans shoes job like Hoyer?

bubsy06:
Why are stobart always advertising for jobs? If they are so good to work for like people say then surely it will be a dead mans shoes job like Hoyer?

i can only speak for my depot but one of the biggest reasons[amongst many] is when there nothing about youll take anything[including the job that means a commute of 80/100 miles per day],but obviously it takes a couple of hours out of your day,it costs,so folks are always looking for jobs back in there town/or a tramping job that may have a 80/100 mile commute,but twice a week,not 5/6 p.w.
also in my job even though its hourly paid a lot hate sitting round for 2/3/4 hrs waiting for a truck,4/5/6 hrs at collections,i was told when i started if i could stick the waiting around id stick the job,at one stage 50 drivers left in 2 months[it was corby then],but same applies,some want to be home,not sat at a collection for hours,suits some,not others