Stobart Assessment @ Aveley depot question?

green456:

waynedl:
I was taught, if you couldn’t split couple, you could hook up the pin, hit the shunt, put a sharp angle on and you can then get at the suzi connectors.

BUT, at stobbies, the trailer brake won’t release if red line isn’t on, so that won’t work.

You must have bent your fair share of landing legs :smiley:

Ha Ha, I’ve better things to do than give a point list for someone who wouldn’t have the brains to wind the legs up, put the dog pin in or raise the suspension etc :unamused:

wouldnt worry about the split coupling once your sat in a truckstop with mark dixon eating stirfry the pounds will drop off you :sunglasses:

waynedl:
I was taught, if you couldn’t split couple, you could hook up the pin, hit the shunt, put a sharp angle on and you can then get at the suzi connectors.

BUT, at stobbies, the trailer brake won’t release if red line isn’t on, so that won’t work.

If you push the blue button in, you can move the trailer without connecting the red airline.

IF it has any air leftover in it from it’s last use!

Never try and connect to a trailer with the blue button pushed in. You’ll just shunt the trailer through the brick wall or whatever is behind it. Worse, as the trailer “gave” as you pushed under it, chances are the pin won’t hook in properly, and then the whole lot rolls off the 5th wheel, hard down on the legs digging chunks of ground up. :wink:

got my stobbie assesment in t-minus 1 and 3/4 hours at newark :s gulp

got my stobbie assesment in t-minus 1 and 3/4 hours at newark :s gulp

Inform us all how it went then… :wink: