Stobars @ Sherburn

Hi

Anyone know which agencies run the work for Stobart at Sherburn in Elmet

ive never seen agency drivers working from there except the old timer shunting but i can try find out next time am there

Jark Driving tried to send me there a few times.

That will be Eddie Stobart you mean, as far as I’m aware they’re laying off or sacking as many as they can at the moment and they also employ their own casual drivers so as far as agencies go I wouldn’t even bother

your wrong , i work casual and they have lots of agency at sherburn and leeds, mostly wen thurs fri and weekends i think, jark i belive

slackeye:
your wrong , i work casual and they have lots of agency at sherburn and leeds, mostly wen thurs fri and weekends i think, jark i belive

i agree stobarts carnt fill thurs to sun but us casuals get that pleasure , i no middlewich is crying out 4 weekend cover and you can take your pick from agencies but wouldnt no about sherburn its not as busy as tesco deliveries but am sure there are agencies in everywere

Ta will try a get hold of Jark have seen another one advertising but cannot find it now!!

try ring stobarts in leeds and ask what agency they use, think its jark few others , i work casual i do know nights is busier then days tho