Stitched up Friday?

Nice avatar or whatever you call it steeviee, I see you avoided the wrath of TNUK by leaving the bottom spots off :laughing: :laughing:

work for yourself and you can finish anytime on friday, preferably early as its best to get an employee to do the long/crap runs.

i run sundays most of the time come early sometimes to pick a few loaded trailers up from customers.but there is a lad who works every sunday just runs down the road whether its to london or scotland.then all week he gets the good work change overs and never has to hang round the yard in the week.just drops his trailer gets his next load and goes.as fo me if im in the yard have to wait 2 or 3 hours in the yard for a job then get stuck in rush hour traffic or get told to go home and come back in the morning as there is a hazchem load to do.then when it gets to friday u can be shaw he will be the first in the yard at about 11AM washing his truck off and going home by 1 pm yet ill be gettig back at 6-7pm on the friday night.or get back in yard at 3pm and they will ask wiill u do just do thsi quick job round the corner which ends up being 3 hours to load.
so now i sya if i start early on a sunday im going home at dinner on a friday or if i start after on a sunday i go home at 3pm on the friday and if the ask just tell them to see the lazy local lads in the brew room as they liketo hide there out of sight of the traffic guys.