Stirred a hornets nest ooooops

Joined the germany eqivalant of this site as recommended by another member, now as you will agree a lot of us dont write german let alone fluent in german, i joined got accepted, welcomed… THEN BANG, member kicking holy hell because i was writing in english, but they were writing in german and google translated etc etc, but boy i didnt expect that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yes it is most likely not currently also being that it must be destroyed also.

Mainly concrete uterus concepted your being towards the aimly goal for German Truckland GmBH as if united it were?

I see google translates pages written down in other languages, but what happens when you feed some English in if you can’t understand the foreign text such a translation has produced?
I’m not surprised there’s a whole can of worms being opened here! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

they bombed our chippy… feckas

They bombed ours as well the barstewards. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they bombed the wife…Good job as i didn’t want to go near her tonight

Faktycznie. Bardzo dziwna sprawa. Zupełnie nie rozumiem o co oni mogli mieć do Ciebie pretensje :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an English language board, and we ask that posts are normally made in English, I can imagine a German Language board would probably expect the same.

Rikki-UK:
This is an English language board, and we ask that posts are normally made in English, I can imagine a German Language board would probably expect the same.

I was trying to find out what happens when it’s in English but …not in English. :smiley:

Eets difficult to destroy the word of a bond! :open_mouth:

You vill do az vee zey or you will be taken ootside und shot!

You can take this down if you like but I found it hilarious so had to write it, my favourite germanism. :laughing:

Years ago were anywhere somethings said about “United Europe”,but it’s not exactly Yet

Silver_Surfer:
Mein Gott das ist nicht gut.You vill do az vee zey or you vill be taken outside und shot!

You can take this down if you like but I found it hilarious so had to write it, my favourite germanism. :laughing:

Fixed that. :open_mouth: :laughing:

But ze qvestion is did he mention ze var in his posts :question: in which case shooting would be too good for ze Englander Schweinhund . :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

orys:
Faktycznie. Bardzo dziwna sprawa. Zupełnie nie rozumiem o co oni mogli mieć do Ciebie pretensje :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Orys is that what they were singing as they marched into Warsaw.Lili Marlene in Polish :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Silver_Surfer:
Mein Gott das ist nicht gut.You vill do az vee zey or you vill be taken outside und shot!

Fixed that. :open_mouth: :laughing:

But ze qvestion is did he mention ze var in his posts :question: in which case shooting would be too good for ze Englander Schweinhund . :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

What? - You’ve got a firing squad outside?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

Własnie. Dokładnie o to mi chodziło :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Carryfast:

orys:

Orys is that what they were singing as they marched into Warsaw.Lili Marlene in Polish :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Never heard Polish version of it, but there are two or three English versions :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the Fawlty Towers clip, Denis.

Classic!
:laughing: :laughing: