Still talking about cyclists?

Karma, karma, karma

youtu.be/hoY3aDyahbc

MD. You owe me a new pair of pants.

I’ve just ■■■■■■ in mine.

Now that is a tasty slice of schadenfreude pie. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Complete stonker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Michael Douglas:
Karma, karma, karma

youtu.be/hoY3aDyahbc

Tossbag. If that car had been closer he’d be over the bonnet and putting a claim in. ■■■■■■■ like him give us decent cyclists a bad name.

Thats the funniest thing ive seen in ages. Pulls out without looking,swears at motorist for beeping then goes arse over ■■■ as gods way of saying “its your own fault you obnoxious knob” :laughing: :laughing:

I rently did my fors training ( cycling ) and it’s got me back into cycling ,some of the things I was taught on course I thought what a load of crap ,but this video does highlight one of the things brought up on course and also have found since resuming cycling ,the totally unnessasary use of the horn and the idealism of 99% of motorist that they’ve a God given right too own the roads :unamused: .
We both have a right too be on the roads ,so a bit of give and take wouldn’t go amiss ,if the driver had refrained from using his horn and eased off ,everyone could of gone happily on there way without the cyclist nearly getting seriously injured :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’d love to have seen the motorist stop, point and laugh and see his reaction then… another cyclist with a cam looking to cause a altercation for youtube :grimacing:

Yeah it made me chuckle…what a wet noodle. All it needed was the driver to sound like quagmire from family guy, pull down his window and point “alllriiiight, giggady giggady”

Michael Douglas:
Yeah it made me chuckle…what a wet noodle. All it needed was the driver to sound like quagmire from family guy, pull down his window and point “alllriiiight, giggady giggady”

I was thinking a Nelson Muntz ‘Ha-ha!’ :laughing:

General IZD:

Michael Douglas:

That would definitely work!

General IZD:

Michael Douglas:

That would definitely work!

dozy:
I rently did my fors training ( cycling ) and it’s got me back into cycling ,some of the things I was taught on course I thought what a load of crap ,but this video does highlight one of the things brought up on course and also have found since resuming cycling ,the totally unnessasary use of the horn and the idealism of 99% of motorist that they’ve a God given right too own the roads :unamused: .
We both have a right too be on the roads ,so a bit of give and take wouldn’t go amiss ,if the driver had refrained from using his horn and eased off ,everyone could of gone happily on there way without the cyclist nearly getting seriously injured :exclamation: :exclamation:

Go on then I will bite - If the cyclist had looked behind him before overtaking the other cyclist then he would have seen the car that may have hit him, the motorist sounded his horn to let the cyclist know he was there (perfectly legal and correct) . Then the cyclist gets offensive with the V sign and because of that he is no longer looking where he is going and concentrating on where he is going and LO karma takes over :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stop trying to defend a D**khead

The biggest ■■■■ up he made was ever letting the footage see the light of day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:

I’m an ardent defender of cyclist, but in this case the car was perfectly entitled to sound his horn. The cyclist pulled out to overtake on the approach to a traffic island, with the road narrowing and without looking over his shoulder to check for traffic. Until the car sounded their horn he had no idea it was there. If I had done that, a hand of apology would be shown, not a two fingered salute.

didn’t harry monk or santa put this on a thread the other day?

well funny mind, lycra wearing ■■■■■■.

Four pages

I’m a cyclist, and that cyclist was a bell end…

If I got knocked off my bike because I overtook another bike without looking, I would only have myself to blame!

But good on him for advertising that he’s a bell end, and uploading that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dozy:

Why are you called dozy?