Stiff neck syndrome.... HELP!

This hot weather is starting to get me down.
my neck (and sometimes other parts of my body!) is getting stiff every day i,m in work driving around and i want to know if anyone thinks i am eligible for a compo claim from my company.

There is such an abundance of a specific type of bird that the sun has brought out and its causing me this disability. i know what i,ll do. :open_mouth:

i must stop perving at the pretty ladies.
oh bollox double dose of paracetemol :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

A guy rang a radio station the other day when they asked where do all these good looking women come from when it’s sunny?
He reckoned all the good looking women in the country must be solar powered :laughing:

Transc:
A guy rang a radio station the other day when they asked where do all these good looking women come from when it’s sunny?
He reckoned all the good looking women in the country must be solar powered :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Absolute quality. Must write that down for future use. :smiley: :smiley:

GBD:
my neck (and sometimes other parts of my body!) is getting stiff every day i,m in work driving around and i want to know if anyone thinks i am eligible for a compo claim from my company.

There is such an abundance of a specific type of bird that the sun has brought out and its causing me this disability. i know what i,ll do. :open_mouth:

Pictures please… just to remind the retired drivers on here :laughing:

GBD:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats mint mate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: