Steward Transport

Any info please? I’ve looked at the website but does anyone has any idea of workload/conditions/pay etc?

If its stewards in paddock wood brick n block work always looking for drivers nuff said

If its the brick and block firm in Paddock Wood then they were advertising for drawbar drivers not long ago (bought some new Volvo FH drawbars recentley), average £550 a week including nights out. Wages I guess based on truck earnings/load and mile like most brick and block firms, 2 to 3 loads a day, trucks are clean and tidy, even the older ones. One of the better firms to work for in this type of haulage in my opinion.

monarch of the highway:
If its stewards in paddock wood brick n block work always looking for drivers nuff said

Whats with the “nuff said” remark :question:

I work for them and yes, we are always on the lookout for GOOD drivers, we have had a fair few start that have not done this type of work before and after a few days / weeks - feel its not for them.

Like most firms, getting the RIGHT type of drivers, is always hard :wink:

Dangerous62:

monarch of the highway:

Whats with the “nuff said” remark :question:

I work for them and yes, we are always on the lookout for GOOD drivers, we have had a fair few start that have not done this type of work before and after a few days / weeks - feel its not for them.

Like most firms, getting the RIGHT type of drivers, is always hard :wink:

All I was doing is somerising what I no that stewards are a haulage firm involved I. Brick n block work and are always looking for drivers I no nothing about the pay n conditions etc thats why I didn’t elaberate on them
I’ve been in brick n block haulage for quite a few years there’s good firms and bad firms out there