Steve Wright...or Chris Evans..who rabbits on the most?

I dont know if this has ben asked before…
but do these two enjoy the sound of their own voices ?

When these two are on I tend to try and find a local radio station in the area where Im driving…rabbit rabbit yak yak !

A pair of pillocks, who between them have made Radio 2 rubbish in the afternoon, as to which is the biggest pillock Steve Wright has my vote he is totally and completely obnoxious.

Edward Teller:
A pair of pillocks, who between them have made Radio 2 rubbish in the afternoon, as to which is the biggest pillock Steve Wright has my vote he is totally and completely obnoxious.

i second that.the mans a bore

Everyone used to love and look forwards to the Steve Wright show when it was on Radio 1 years ago…but he’s lost it…

Radio 2 is completely crap anyhow…listen to Radio4

It’s marginal !!
though Chris Evans just about gets the award!

i always listen to radio2 unless terry wogan or steve wright comes on. sometimes i can even listen to jeremy whine.
if any of the above occur i tune into a local station to get the travel in the morning or radio 4 in the afternoon and i’m only 36!

aarrrhh cold flannel please nurse

I think if Steve Wright cut out alot of the chat , trimmed down his " gang " ( with all their hooting an hollering ) he might get his show back on track.

Did you hear him drooling over his guest a while back ( David Hasslehoff )…
" we all love you in Britain " etc etc…I had to pull over as I began to feel sick !

Evans just thinks he is the coolest dude going…I cant see why …have you seen the colour of his hair !

wrighty wins hands down, evens is bearable if going home,so dont always catch all his prog.

I rate Chris Evans now and think he has put his own mark on JW drivetime show.

Im not so bothered about Wrighty now unless Ask Elvis is on :stuck_out_tongue: