Steve (Biggusdickusgb) Hope

r.i.p

i’ll have a large 1 for ya tonight.

RIP Steve. My thoughts are with your family at this sad time.

RIP Steve :frowning:

Steve I never expected to come secound and as you said to me neither of us wanted to win this race you helped me when I had problems with the benefit people and sorted out my problems even when you were not good. Save a parking space for me for when I get there RIP mate
George

RIP Steve.
Condolences to all family and friends.
Very sad.

RIP steve and condolences to your family

Rest in peace Steve, a true fighter to the end :frowning:

So sorry to hear this sad news, I’m so glad that our paths crossed, I will always think about Steve, though we never met. Thanks again Steve. R.I.P. My thoughts are with his family.

This is so sad, I never met you Steve but like a lot of people on here I felt like I knew you. I enjoyed reading your posts and a lot of times I thought that you were going to get through this.
My thoughts right now are with your family and friends, R.I.P. mate.

bye steve,
always a joke, always a smile.

RIP

Have arranged time off for the funeral on thursday, if anyone from the stockport area or west side of M60 needs a lift pm me.

Sincerest condolences to Steve’s family and friends.

RIP.

R.I.P. Steve.

My condolences go to the whole family at this time, because nothing ever quite prepares any of us for such a personal loss.

I never met you Steve, but you made us laugh, you made us think, you made us remember,

RIP fellow Trucker, Keep On Trucking.

Condolences to the freinds and Family

Clarky and Family

REMEMBER

Remember me when I have gone away,

Gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day

You tell me of your future that you planned:

Only remember me; you understand

It will be late to counsel then or pray,

Yet if you should forget me for a while

And afterwards remember, do not grieve:

For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,

Better by far you should forget and smile

Than that you should remember and be sad.

didnt know the guy but read his daughters post re being proud of your daughters. seems if the daughters posted a moving post then steve must have been a great dad, nough said . its a sad when you lose someone but after his daughters post i bet steve is full of pride for the lass’s demeanour an atitude to her dad. anyones death is a sad affair but life goes on and i sure his family will always remember him with fond thought and respect.
at least he will always be found on internet for many years so will not be forgotten.

Like many on here, I have never met Steve but we all followed this amazing man’s incredible fight with hope.
I can honestly say I consider it an honour though to have known him through this and other sites.
Such bravery through adversity. Donna, you have every right to be proud of your Dad!!! He was an incredible man.

God Bless You, Biggus and my sincere condolences to his family.

R.I.P

I never met Steve, but spoke to him a few times on here. He seemed like a nice bloke.

I think the last time I spoke to him was around February, and he was in the Bolton hospice.

He will be sadly missed.

We need more truck drivers like Steve joining our industry, as it’s a poorer one without. :frowning:

Dazza

Just heard the news, been a while since I have visited here.

RIP mate.

think everyone will be raising a few for steve at truckfest