Steve (Biggusdickusgb) Hope

Goodbye mate a true nice guy I met a few times.

Even though I didnt know Steve, and having just read the entire 12 pages in our Health and Family section. My thoughts go out to his family at this time.

Rest in Peace Steve.

Thanks to shuttle for pointing me towards it, he called me yesterday afternoon to let me know.

:cry: Very sad news, condolences to all steves family.

I have knowing Steve for about 6 years and in that time he has been very supportive to me and my family in times of need.

During that time I have found him to be a very caring and family orientated proud father.

Kevin, Donna, your loss is great but when you look back you can proudly say Steve was my Father

My best wishes to anyone involved with steve

Stand tall up there Trucker.

RIP.

Will raise a glass for you.

RIP Steve.

My condolences to Steve’s family.

To live in the hearts of those that love you is not to die.

God Bless

Goodnight Ste. We’ll miss you.

RIP Steve

R.I.P. Steve.
Thoughts are with your family and friends, at this sad time.

RIP Steve

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Steve didnt hesitate to ring me when i needed help or advice through my illness. For that steve ill be eternally grateful mate
Rest easy and i hope your travelling the world again.

Even though i never had the pleasure of meeting you personally,i can see from the postings in my short time on here,you are a respected man,who did the most important thing in life…have a positive effect on others.
RIP STEVE my thoughts are with you and your loved ones.god bless.

The way Steve faced his illness, showed his charecter as a brave but careing man throughout, He, whilst ill himself, took time to help others, and never shirked fom telling it how it was.
Even though this was expected it still came as a shock, as I was expecting him to make Santa Pod in June just to get the drink I had promised him, if he made it, I raise my glass in respect mate.
Condolances to all his family.
RIP Steve

A great man gone.

My condolences to all Steves family.

R.I.P mate.

RIP Steve.

My thoughts are with your family at this sad time.

Dave

sleep well mate its a great shame r.i.p :cry: :cry: :cry:
lawrence

Sad news RIP Steve :cry:

My Dad died at 2 am on Thursday 2nd April 2009.

I know that he passed away painfree thanks to the amasing nurses at the Bolton Hospice.

Dad was still fighting right up until the morning he died, refusing the usual amount of pain relief and taking only a small amount to take the edge off.

My Dad was a true fighter right til the end and I am so proud of him.

Also without going into details, it was the cancer that finally took him and not the killer pneumonia he had. I get great comfort in knowing that he beat that B*****D again and remains the only person to survive it.

I would like to thank everyone for all your messages. I would like to thank KEELMAN. You said that my Dad was proud of me and I have worried myself sick for days that I hadn’t made him proud, so thank you.

The funeral will be held at Overdale Crematorium in Bolton at 4pm on Thursday 9th April.

Everyone is welcome. Please no flowers, by Dads request. Instead, donations to the Bolton Hospice will be greatly recieved.

The Hope-Barry Crew x

p.s Don’t be sad, Dad wouldn’t want it. Instead smile and be happy about the good times ! :smiley:

another good man goes to that truckstop in the sky. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

R.I.P. Stephen